SCV - STB(Chennai): Problems, Queries and others

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 131,210
Again today morning SCV have removed some channels such as NDTV Imagine, NDTV good times, Raj digital and as for as World Movies is concerned its there in the channel list but there is no signal for that channel.......... Today morning when i did auto scan there were only 152 TV channels as against 158 TV channels when i did last week........:wall:. Is any one aware of the same........?

yes i did also check. the same thing with me. some channels are not there as u have mentioned. how long they are going to test the channels. god only knows:wall:seems scv is playing for fun. anyway if new competitons come they wud realise then

I hope atleast World Movies, Voyages, NDTV Good Times, NDTV Imagine, Win TV and Raj digital stays .........:(

Great News.........Probably when i go home i will auto tune it to get back all the channels........:dance:

they are all working now, there is also an extra channel called bbc entertainment.

Thanks Mr. Fiberoptic for your information, yesterday when i went home i auto tuned the STB and now i am getting all the channels which went off air yesterday morning......

Ajuravi,

Today morning when i did auto scan ......

Which city or locality you are based?

I am in Chennai (alwarpet area) and my STB has no facility for manual scan. The STB automatically updates the list, though. I bought the STB about an year or so back.

Thanks

Jay

I am in Alwarthirunagar and my STB is provided by SCV and with the STB we can do manual scan as well as auto scan too..........I think your STB might be provided by Hathway.......

There are other two channels Bindass MOvies and UTV Movies. Both are awesome channels. and they come on Tata Sky, but with an extra charge. They are also going to play jodha akbar this aug 15 on UTV movies. So u know how good a channel it is. Still SCV is not giving those channels. WISH SCV GIVES THOSE CHANNELS TOO !!!Somebody here ask scv to give those channels too no .. i am dying to watch those chanels ... :-(

Back