SCV - STB(Chennai): Problems, Queries and others

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 131,210
west mambalam ...?,,where u stay sir

@ AJU RAVI ..hi sir all over chennai scv cable going to ruled out..at present hathway cable only they are beeming in chennai ..so soon they will come to ur home and change ur scv set top box and they will provide you hathway set top box @ free of cost..:thumbsup:and for 4 months u have to pay rs460 before itself for pay channels and as usal u have to paymonthly 110 for normal cable its worth:yahoo:
Mr.nravishankar.........the things what you said is happening........

This sunday my cable operator came to my house for monthly collection.....and at that point of time i arised a query which you had put for forward to me i.e., whether is he going to change to hathway or will he stick with SCV......he told me that they will switch to hathway in next 10 days.......:thumbsup:further he added that they taken a hathway line for pilot test and given hathway feed to particular locality......:thumbsup:. I think in 2 weeks time my cable operator will also switch to hathway.....

Mr.nravishankar i have got one query......what are the packages which are offered by hathway cable in chennai......can you please put forward the packages details over here........

hi sir...normally u pay cable charges for 110 monthly..and now the cable opeartor giving the stb for free of cost for limited period from the day which they are giving...box is free..and u have to pay 460 before itself for the pay channels for 4months..and mothly u have to pay the normal cable charges 110 monthly..and the clarity wise rocking..so 460 means for month it charge rs115pm for pay channels for tat only ur paying every 4 months 460..i think u got it..there will27 or 30 payed channels..u just asked the cable operator sir while u filling the application forms:thumbsup:..enjoy with hathway:yahoo::dance:all channels in cable which ur seeing normally will come in hathway in digital including pay channels also.......

Ha......finally i got a reply for my query. Thank nravishankar.

Can you please tell me is that a must for us to pay Rs. 460 in advance to receive 27 - 30 channels as i think in chennai we can get the channels we want in alacarte and for that can we not pay for 4 months in advance........

Last but not least can you please what are the 27 - 30 pay channel you get in hathway stb by paying Rs. 460 (4 mths subscription).......

Reply me

for month it charge rs115pm for pay channels for tat only ur paying every 4 months 460..i think u got it..there will27 or 30 payed channels..u just asked the cable operator sir while u filling the application forms:thumbsup:..enjoy with hathway:yahoo::dance:

Could you please tell me what are the 27-30 pay channels you get in hathway or else can you please list out that 27-30 pay channels over here which will be useful for me.....

Thanks in advance...

star sportsespnten sportszee sportsneo circketneo sports(subscribe separately)star cricketstar goldstar newsmtvvh1zee music(have to sub scribe separtely)zoom9x9xm9xnewsndtv good timessahara onestar onestar moviesworld movieszee studiohboaxnzee cafestar worldzee tvzee cinemazee classic(have to subscribe separtely)zee premier(" " ")zee smilezee news(" " " ")sir wait for a moment will send u next list in 10min

Thanks for the info nravishankar:thumbsup:..............I am waiting for your post of remaining pay channel list

Back