SCV - STB(Chennai): Problems, Queries and others

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 131,210
And why is the new hindi channel "Colors" not coming ? It is a Free channel only. The website itself says its FTA. and also "music india" . Its again a free channel. scv actually started giving that channel for a brief time. It came on channel804. But l8r they removed it. :(Still y arent they giving them ?? can someone ask them this also ? i want these channels :-(Thanks for the welcome ajuravi !! nice to meet u guys :-)

Well it would be great if you could call the SCV guys and get the anwer and the post the same over here as those people wont respond to the customers properly........Only god know what SCv is doing........No one know why they are adding the channels, why they are removing the channel and the reason behind not adding some channels

they are all working now, there is also an extra channel called bbc entertainment.

BBC ENTERTAINMENT?.that must be cbeebies :S

Yeah u are 100% correct in the day it will be ceebies and in the night time it will be BBC entertianment......:thumbsup:both are coming in SCV STB........:yahoo:but i dont see those channels:P

It should be in kids sections or cartoon section.......

Hi Guys, Yesterday i was watching a movie in World movie channel at around 11.50 PM the picture started to freeze in that channel along with some other channels such as SS Music, 9xm, B4U Music, Raj Digital, Win TV ..............after some time in the screen it stated that no signal for some channels but at the same time other channel were coming and also in normal cable connection too the channels were coming.......... Can you tell me the reason behind this ? Did any one face the same problem? For the last 1 week i am facing one more problem i.e., when the STB is switched on say for example in the night time i switch off the TV electric connection and also the STB electric connection. In the morning when i switch on every thing from the SCV STB only blank screen appears for a while stating that the channel is scrambled and this appears for FTA channels as well as pay channels which i subscribed and after 30 seconds all the channels come automatically.........did any face the same problem? Can you tell why this is happening?

@ AJU RAVI ..hi sir all over chennai scv cable going to ruled out..at present hathway cable only they are beeming in chennai ..so soon they will come to ur home and change ur scv set top box and they will provide you hathway set top box @ free of cost..:thumbsup:and for 4 months u have to pay rs460 before itself for pay channels and as usal u have to paymonthly 110 for normal cable its worth:yahoo:

My cable operator told me that they will stick with SCV only but i wont mind whether if he shifts hathway or remains with SCV......

yesterday my cabel operator came and told me tat all channels which we are providing will come under in hathway only...

Back