SCV - STB(Chennai): Problems, Queries and others

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 131,211
cnauusie networkdw tvgod tvnhk japanzee music(have to sub)filmysonymh1 musicanimaxhungamanickzone relaity(have to pay )animal planetngchistorytravel livingvoyagesndtv good timesset maxcccetv channels will be comingand zee telegu,maharathi,bengal,kannada,regionla langugaes only in zee have to pay these are avaialbe but have to subscribe itas of now this channels which i have in my mind..remaining if anything left means will post u

Mr.nravishankar sorry for this delayed reply as i was totally busy in my office work and thats the reason for the past few days i was not regular in the forum....... I thank you whole heartedly......for give me information in Hathway packages.........Thanks a lot my friend:thumbsup:.

Since Sun Network is going to launch Sun Comedy Channel from Monday. I think we should be getting this channel on board in our SCV cable as well as STB from day 1..........:cool2:

I hope colors to be Free in SCV STB.............:dance:

Yes the braodcaster had stopped in telecasting that channel......... One more thing yesterday my cable walla came to collect the monthly suscription. I again asked him last month you said that from sep 1 st you will change to hathway but till now you have not changed for that he told me that they are waiting till Sep 15th for the launch of ACV........I asked then are you going to switch over to ACV by sep 15th for that he told me they are not switching to ACV rather now Hathway is going under ACV control ...........and added that STB things will be taken care by hathway........meaning hathway as a MSO is joining ACV ...........the problem with ACV is that Sun network is not ready to give their channels to them and thats the reason my cable operator is waiting for that move to soon happen and then he will switch over to hathway..........:dance: Do you have any idea on these issues..........:confused:

Hey, nravishankar !! how are u sure that colors is going to come on scv stb ? i wish bindass and bindass movies also come ! :-(
u asked someone about it from scv ?

Hi, is it possible to change pack after 1 month ? Since i brought Big tv i opted for a minimum SCV pack but i was very disappointed with the clarity especially south channels.So now i decided to go back to SCV to watch premium pack. will they change to this pack. Previously they will change pack only after 4 months. Please help.

Back