SCV - STB(Chennai): Problems, Queries and others

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 131,210
Big tv clarity is good in few hindi channels and movie channels but for tamil and telugu channels i can say 3 words worst,worst, worst i will attach you some screens of scv and Big tv you decide whether i am right.

I am most disappointed because i brought dishtv not satisfied with clarity and moved to Tata Sky for clarity. tataksy has good clarity but iam expecting dvd quality and more south channels and moved for big tv which is a total disaster.
Thanks christy_lenin for the reply ! and yes. pls do upload the screenshots of both the best clarity and the worst clarity channels just so that we can compare and contrast of them .

And u didn't tell anything about those bolly movies action romance music/holly movies music action romance etc etc channels ! how are they ? do they play nice movies and songs ?

Big tv clarity is good in few hindi channels and movie channels but for tamil and telugu channels i can say 3 words worst,worst, worst i will attach you some screens of scv and Big tv you decide whether i am right.

I am most disappointed because i brought dishtv not satisfied with clarity and moved to Tata Sky for clarity. tataksy has good clarity but iam expecting dvd quality and more south channels and moved for big tv which is a total disaster.
Thanks for providing us valuable information:thumb:. Hope to see the screen shots soon......:cool2:

Coming monday i.e., 15th September ACV will be launched in chennai............we can expect some drama in media on this from now on i believe:hysterical:

appo..those who buyed hathway stb and all tats it ahh...:huh:...i think all channels they will give in normal cable tv itself ah:S

Hi guys sorry for the delay because kalaignar tv, sun music signals are interupting most of the times. I am using scv for tamil channes and for other channels i am using Big tv. Actually except few tamil and telugu channels other channels are good in quality especially movie channels are really very good. Attaching the screenshots for you reference.

Its very difficult to host screens please find the screens here Big TV Reviews - Big TV, Tata Sky, Dish TV India, Sun DTH on SaveOnDish.com

appo..those who buyed hathway stb and all tats it ahh...:huh:...i think all channels they will give in normal cable tv itself ah:S
In chennai still the pay channels has to be delivered thru STB only and for that i think ACV will tie up with hathway.......:thumb:

i read on the newspaper that ACV would probably start in chennai by late november or early december, it says they ran into some technical difficulty,because cas is already implemented in chennai.

i read on the newspaper that ACV would probably start in chennai by late november or early december, it says they ran into some technical difficulty,
because cas is already implemented in chennai.

You are correct and i also read in the Vasanth TV news scroller in which they mentioned that ACV will be started in chennai in another 2 months time:huh:.........

thanks a lot mr.ajuravi
May i know the reason for your thanks..........:happy:

u told one information...for tat only i told thanks..sir..sir are u in orkut..if ur there means send ur gamil id..will send u request:)

Back