SCV - STB(Chennai): Problems, Queries and others

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 131,208
Some started to complain that Hathway does not offer good picture quality...........Yesterday my cable wala came to house to collect the monthly subscription and i again questioned him whether he is going to change the cable to hathway for which he told me that they will certainly change but did not give any time frame but added that with in a month he will change.......

Some started to complain that Hathway does not offer good picture quality...........
Yesterday my cable wala came to house to collect the monthly subscription and i again questioned him whether he is going to change the cable to hathway for which he told me that they will certainly change but did not give any time frame but added that with in a month he will change.......

Yes...SCV is far better than Hathway interms of Picture Quality...

zee tamil now on hathway chennai..channel no:7..but its blank now...it will activate from 12/10/2008:D:thumbsup::yahoo:

hi ! if ur cable wala changes to hathway dont go for it. clarity is poor compared to scv.gets audio distortion in sports channels, sometimes audio is cut, images are bluured.am getting into dth for peace of mind

^^ if your cablewala changes, does the customer even have a choice other than to just go along, the only other choice is to go for dth.

Good to hear this but still my cable wala is still with SCV only......i dont know when will my cable wala change to hathway but he insists me that very soon he will change........:)

nice that he is still in scv. hathway is nowhere near scv.while i was watching premier league, audio got cut in between in star sports/then i went to another channel and came back.there is no smart card inserted in my hathway box.. pic quality is too bad.so me waiting for the month end or some diwali offer to get into dth.packages are different here too

In My Area, Cable wala is going to Arasu I think...Thats why recently added "Murasu" channel is coming with very good clarity.Also Plenty of Local cable channels were added last week, including C Chennai,AMN TV,Ulagam TV,TCP[ this is my area channel-Tambaram Chrompet Pallavaram] , and 8 more local cable channels.Raj News 24/7 is coming with Poor Quality.Hope all u guys are getting channels, which I mentioned above:thumb:

Back