SCV - STB(Chennai): Problems, Queries and others

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 131,207
Yesterday around 7.00 PM my cable operator changed the line to Hathway connection and i was enjoying it and i was delighted to almost 28 - 30 tamil channels in it and more importantly many music channels such as C chennai, AMD, Ulagam, Murasu...........:dance:but all these came to an halt by 10.00 PM yesterday as my cable line was changed again to SCV connection:wall:.........I hope very soon my cable line is shifted to hathway.......the picture quality of hath way is also good in normal cable line.......:thumbsup:

I think they are giving at free of cost now but i think you need to deposit Rs. 400 for smart card..........and need to pay 4 months advance for the pack you choose.........

I think they are giving at free of cost now but i think you need to deposit Rs. 400 for smart card..........and need to pay 4 months advance for the pack you choose.........

tHANKS for ur reply , what are the free channels i will get , can u elaborate.....and i want to know , currently i am giving 75 rs for cable , if i opt for SCV platinum(150rs per month) , how much should i pay ??

If you opt for SCV Platinum Pack you must pay Rs. 150 + 30 (Tax) + 75 (Cable Rent) put together it comes to Rs. 255 pm.......... Regarding the free channels you get in SCV STB's are Most of the Tamil Channels except Raj Musix, Raj News, Tamilan..............and you get some international channels such as NHK ("Japan), DW (GErman), TV 5 Asia (French), Australia Network, BBC, All the english news Channels, 3 Hindi News Channels, World Movies and Sony PIx, 9x, NDTV Goodtimes, NDTV Imagine, 9 XM..............:cool2:

If you opt for SCV Platinum Pack you must pay Rs. 150 + 30 (Tax) + 75 (Cable Rent) put together it comes to Rs. 255 pm..........

Regarding the free channels you get in SCV STB's are Most of the Tamil Channels except Raj Musix, Raj News, Tamilan..............and you get some international channels such as NHK ("Japan), DW (GErman), TV 5 Asia (French), Australia Network, BBC, All the english news Channels, 3 Hindi News Channels, World Movies and Sony PIx, 9x, NDTV Goodtimes, NDTV Imagine, 9 XM..............:cool2:

Thank u ,....how many channels i can add as an a-la-carte ??

Its your wish............you can add as much as you want but each ala carte channel you need to pay Rs.6 including taxes.........

Its your wish............you can add as much as you want but each ala carte channel you need to pay Rs.6 including taxes.........

Where should i pay the 400rs smart card and 4 months advance rupees for the packages

you need to pay to your cable operator .......and more accurate information please contact your cable operator..........

Back