SCV - STB(Chennai): Problems, Queries and others

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 131,207
Ajuravi my cable operator also changed today to Hathway , and Hathway has good picture quality than SCV , i have also ordered for Hathway STB , IT COSTS just 500rs (4 months all pay channels free) after that for 1 pay channel we have to pay 6 rs inclusive of taxes ... I really love Hathway ..All 74 channels have good quality in Hathway cable , in SCV only first 20 channels have good picture quality .... and 4 cable channels also there and it is good too , Murasu channel is also coming , i am really happy with it..

In normal cable Hathway picture quality is better than SCV pricture but in STB picture quality both are the same...........but i felt some pros and cons are there in both SCV and Hathway STB but neverthless i am enjoying my hathway connection tv viewing..............:thumbsup: the main reason is that Hathway is giving all the tamil channels in its STB which includes cable channels too........:yahoo::thumb:. I too luv hathway......

In normal cable Hathway picture quality is better than SCV pricture but in STB picture quality both are the same...........but i felt some pros and cons are there in both SCV and Hathway STB but neverthless i am enjoying my hathway connection tv viewing..............:thumbsup: the main reason is that Hathway is giving all the tamil channels in its STB which includes cable channels too........:yahoo::thumb:. I too luv hathway......

I am really happy with Hathway , i am going to kick my dishtv out of my house , and use only hathway stb , i will take maximum package in Hathway , Also hathway cable cost just 80rs for month unlike scv asking 100rs ...

My cable operator is charging Rs. 100 pm...........but i was stunned to see that 74 channels in normal cable line is clear...........but in SCV hardly 30 channels were clear in normal cable line.......

My cable operator is charging Rs. 100 pm...........but i was stunned to see that 74 channels in normal cable line is clear...........but in SCV hardly 30 channels were clear in normal cable line.......

Yes aju i was also shocked to see all 74 channels has good same picture quality, and for me monthly rent is just 80rs ,,,,,

and another shocking and stunning thing is 40 pay channels are free for first 4 months ....No need to pay even for cable tv for the first 4 months...

Ajuravi thanks for u , u answered my questions regarding SCVsTB for the last 1 week and i was ready to buy today (svc stb), but suddenly my operator changed to Hathway , and now i am also having hathway and u are also having hathway ....

@ajuravi , i have a doubt regarding Hathway stb , i have ordered the STB today and i will get it tomorrow, my doubt is whether i can watch the channels in both digital mode(through STB) and analogue mode (normal cable) or i will be able to watch only through digital mode ..

Back