SCV - STB(Chennai): Problems, Queries and others

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 131,208
hathway has improved their service a lot but wait till Arasu cable starts operations from dec 1st week then its a war between Scv and arasu(hathway).

yes iam also frm same area as u. iam also under tcp network.ur right. there are lot of local channels which are anyway of no use.do u reallly think its worth watching these channels. by the way whose channel is this murasu

In My Area, Cable wala is going to Arasu I think...

Thats why recently added "Murasu" channel is coming with very good clarity.
Also Plenty of Local cable channels were added last week, including C Chennai,AMN TV,Ulagam TV,TCP[ this is my area channel-Tambaram Chrompet Pallavaram] , and 8 more local cable channels.

Raj News 24/7 is coming with Poor Quality.

Hope all u guys are getting channels, which I mentioned above:thumb:
I am not getting any channels which you have mentioned as i am with SCV

yes iam also frm same area as u. iam also under tcp network.

ur right. there are lot of local channels which are anyway of no use.

do u reallly think its worth watching these channels. by the way whose channel is this murasu
I believe in one of those local channel they constantly tell about the advantage of Cable over DTH :ashamed:

I am not getting any channels which you have mentioned as i am with SCV

I believe in one of those local channel they constantly tell about the advantage of Cable over DTH :ashamed:

The channel which constantly tells about Cable benefits is CAT Digital.
A local channel started by cable operators.
CAT telecasts nice comdies and eng movies.

@rsudar, Murasu is DMK person's channel.

for me there are more advantages in dth than cable(particularly hathway). scv is much better in that.so without asking our opinion my cable wala changed to hathway. iam forced to change.no transparency as far as their activities are concerned.atleast i wont have the prob of lot of disturbances in dth

In scv we can't change the package for 4 months.2 months before when i recharged for a minimum package they said the same. I brought big tv 2 months earlier for the safer side i subscribed scv for 4 months with a minimum plan which ends on december. As expected Big tv is good for nothing poor quality in sounth channels and i can't view any channels now. so now i want to know whether i can change the plan for SCV now .Have they changed the restriction of 4 months:wall:

I checked with my Cable Op.They have changed to Hathway, thats why I am getting all those new channels with Neo Cricket.:thumbsup: and Ten Sports:thumbsup:

Back