SCV - STB(Chennai): Problems, Queries and others

• Thread starter Thread starter ajuravi007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 330
  • Views Views 131,211
You can add the channels when ever you want but to change the package the rule is the same wait for 4 months.............

@dhonirules.hai friend my cable operator only told tat this month are next month colors will be added..:happy:

I think in chennai from sep 15th only there will be 2 cable operators one is ACV and other is SCV. Hathway will be joining ACV and thats what my cable operator told me.......

so is there any problem for hathwat stv.In acv cables wheather they are going to give any pay channels in cable tv without set top box.....

From september 15 ACV starts their service in chennai.

so is there any problem for hathwat stv.In acv cables wheather they are going to give any pay channels in cable tv without set top box.....
ACV is going to start from sep 15th in chennai thats for sure.........

My cable operator told me that he will be joining Hathway by that time and he also added that hathway will be joining ACV too. Meaning all the pay channels will be distributed from ACV which will be received by hathway and then it will supply to all the cable operators......... but some say that dont buy STB's now as they are saying that ACV might also give pay channels to its viewers.........

I dont know what will happen but something tell me that after 2 days there will be lots of news on these things......and i hope we the customers get benefited from these things...............

oh ok . thanks nravishankar. and christy_lenin !! did u say BIG tv's tamil channels don't have nice clarity ? really ? but the ads boast of the best picture clarity in the country ?!?!?!

and how are the extra channels they provide ? the bolly movies, action, comedy , horror and holly action, romance, comedy etc etc ? are they really worth it ? do they have quality conent ? or are they a total waste of time ?

I dont think many will be interested in those movies as most of them would seen those movies earlier itself.......and also now a days in normal in hindi movie channels itself they are telecasting recently hit movies frequently............:dance:

oh ok . thanks nravishankar. and christy_lenin !! did u say BIG tv's tamil channels don't have nice clarity ? really ? but the ads boast of the best picture clarity in the country ?!?!?!

and how are the extra channels they provide ? the bolly movies, action, comedy , horror and holly action, romance, comedy etc etc ? are they really worth it ? do they have quality conent ? or are they a total waste of time ?

Big tv clarity is good in few hindi channels and movie channels but for tamil and telugu channels i can say 3 words worst,worst, worst i will attach you some screens of scv and Big tv you decide whether i am right.

I am most disappointed because i brought dishtv not satisfied with clarity and moved to Tata Sky for clarity. tataksy has good clarity but iam expecting dvd quality and more south channels and moved for big tv which is a total disaster.

Back