Section 377

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 784
  • Views Views 102,969
i challenge any gay couple to procreate a baby and then i will accept same sex marriage.

homosexuality is an anomaly.Imagine a child being adopted by gay parents.What will be his upbringing?

Let me tell you the reason why some people are homosexual.

once a person dies and is born again its mind has not restarted or rebooted properly.

eg if a male person dies and is born as a female in next life and the soul is not rebooted then the soul will think it is a male(even though it is trapped in a female body) and will be attracted towards female and this leads to female attracted to a female.

I challenge any gays to have past life regression and they will be cured.

Report: Pedophilia more common among 'gays'

child molestation and pedophilia occur far more commonly among homosexuals than among heterosexuals on a per capita basis, according to a new study.

oh noes. warthog is against gay people. this is going to be trouble.

the reason only 1 species has homophobia is due to humans have morals,animals dont haveedit:and intellect,discernment,ethics.

i challenge any gay couple to procreate a baby and then i will accept same sex marriage.

homosexuality is an anomaly.Imagine a child being adopted by gay parents.What will be his upbringing?

Let me tell you the reason why some people are homosexual.

once a person dies and is born again its mind has not restarted or rebooted properly.

eg if a male person die and is born as a female in next life and the soul is not rebooted then the soul will think it is a male(even though it is trapped in a female body) and will be attracted towards female and this leads to female attracted to a female.

I challenge any gays to have past life regression and they will be cured.

Report: Pedophilia more common among 'gays'

child molestation and pedophilia occur far more commonly among homosexuals than among heterosexuals on a per capita basis, according to a new study.

zzz... All gays are women from past life repressed in a male body??? hmm... Then what about the gay women(lesbians)??? btw if all Gay men are women from past life in a man's body now does that make them all lesbians*snickering*??? now that that seems like a nice thought :P ... Anyway it a common mistake by most ppl to assume all gay men actually feel they are female... This is just some crap that TV & films have fed us... From the very few gays I no(3 to be exact) I can tell u none of them think they are females... They behave like a normal guy would... Infact most of the times girls seem to be attracted towards them over us heterosexuals(this is the thing I actually hate about gays :P)...

On the topic of Gays as parents... I believe Jodie Foster was raised by gay(lesbian) parents & she seems to have grown up all right... Even won a oscar :P... Also I hope u didnt like frankenstein coz its author Marry Godwin Wollstonecraft Shelly 's mother was also a lesbian...

PS Here is a wild thought.... I was trying to figure out warthog's strong anti gay sentiments... One of the explanations I came up with is he is actually a represed gay himself & he is trying to justify his not coming out of his closet by hiting out at anything Gay :P .... now that ought to stir up the pot a bit :P ...

You are a bafoon to even think that.The reason i am against this because it is a conspiracy to destroy the family.There you GO and now laughfor lesbians its the same story but they are male souls trapped in female body and ofcourse they will feel normal to be a homosexual.Do you know who were you in your previous life?.Its the subconscious that does the driving part.

- Zach Wahls Speaks About Family[/URL]

wow this really touched my heart :) ...

Last edited by a moderator:

Back