Section 377

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 784
  • Views Views 102,961
that video is a lame attempt to prove that you have the same mindset.natural>artifical

i come from a fairly dysfunctional family. i really do not mind what kind of a family it is as long as they can live happily together. and as for your general opinion about everything... it is pretty funny that you are arguing against homosexuality.

What? It's 2011 and people are still cribbing over whether people should be gay or not? Grow up. Live and let live. You have a hundred different more important issues to focus on, some which actually effect people negatively.

my brother in law is gay so i do take offense when they r insulted. But even if he wasnt i look at homosexuality as a part of evolution coz they dont choose to be like that but r born that way which means that its natural - a part of nature. Only morons and low-minded ppl have issues with it coz they cant see or understand anything beyond a certain point. Guess they haven't evolved much.

what offense ?.that it isnt natural?.Whats next,pedophiles are born so that is an offense.I suggest you that plz tell your brother to check out past life regression.
and homosexuality is not evolution.evolution=perfection.here it is a devolution.
if homosexuality is evolution then it means a day will come when humans will be extinct.

---------- Post added at 09:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

here you go your so called evolution
Dutch Court Approves Pedophile Political Party | LifeSiteNews.com

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/07/17/world/europe/17iht-dutch.2222178.html
Before It's News

**** THEM

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

they are enemies of humanity

d homosexuality is not evolution.evolution=perfection.here it is a devolution.
if homosexuality is evolution then it means a day will come when humans will be extinct.

dont worry there r enough 'perfect ppl' like u to make sure that we become extinct long before that.

Only morons and low-minded ppl have issues with it coz they cant see or understand anything beyond a certain point. Guess they haven't evolved much.

btw hope u r aware of the natural law "evolution = extinction"

whatever the issue, whatever the views, all aside....'past life regression' -- tapping the medulla oblongata, yes ---> pointer to the dormant memory-fragments ! :urock:

beware of what you speak in public...that might be too thorny/dangerous for the uninitiated to gulp down ;)
BTW, yes, the oblongata is the gateway of the subtle-energy flowing through the major-meridians (the 'chakras') to the brain.

---------- Post added at 09:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:49 PM ----------

no need for any proof to me :)

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:51 PM ----------

hahaha...LOL...people pls dont flame each other here...dont get unnecessarily all heated up...calm down, & "let the world move on as ordained, O' Avadhoot !"take it easy...

Back