Section 377

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 784
  • Views Views 102,956
Haha, very nice.Of course gay ppl will get married and that is all that will happen :)

I may just get someone to slap you across the face with a rubber dildo.

:rofl:

@warthogsee this is the reason people dont take u so seriously.how many times have u quit on this forum?i am with u on this topic and when u started this thread long back i had put up many points.now i dont, but u continue to argue and then quit!its their view, ours is our view. matter closed.

accept constructive criticism.profit.

So being called a closest homosexual and being called " (Junglee Sooar, translated literally)... Certified jackass much" is constructive criticism.Say this to BR ambedkar or any celebrity you will be sued.TO the punk "warthog" is a vehicle in the HALO game series.I demand that user being suspended and removal of these remarks.homosexuality is a satanic agenda to destroy the family.

Its like when you are alone, everyone takes advantage. And exceptions are made for the majority.

In another instance of moral policing, the police picked up 133 people, including actor Bobby Darling, for indecent behaviour after busting a private party at a Versova bungalow early on Sunday.

Officials said they had received complaints from local residents and found that the organizers had neither procured the necessary permission for the party nor for the alcohol being served there. Besides the two organizers, the police also booked the disc Jockey for playing music and using loudspeakers without permission.

Party attendees said they had no idea the organizers hadn't taken the necessary permission and were outraged at being pulled up for obscenity.

Mumbai police stop gay party, penalize guests - The Times of India

Back