Section 377

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 784
  • Views Views 102,951
Weir said:
I am also want to put my opinon here If I am not then I am not human..As many guyz here raise thier voice for gay rights..
My opinion:
I am against gay because of many reason and also Its disease to brain...
Its your right to be against anything that you don't like in this free Nation. However stating that its disease to brain is certainly showing your lack of knowledge about the specifics of this thread and general science. Matter of the fact is you would also hate your child born with any Neurological/Physical disorder like Delirium, Dementia, Stupor etc.
Homosexiuality is certianly NOT a "disease to brain" for person who experiences it, rather the person who neglect and play bad with these has "disease of a brain".
chromaniac said:
I hope no kids in your family turn out to be gay because they would suffocate in that kind of environmental.
I doubt, either he will kill or abandon him.

This is why we need better sex-ed and in general better education in the country.
I wonder though how many people force their kids to go get treated by Baba Ramdev and the likes for things like homosexuality.

saarth said:
This is why we need better sex-ed and in general better education in the country.
I wonder though how many people force their kids to go get treated by Baba Ramdev and the likes for things like homosexuality.
I have heard about cases of Castration by some families whose son(s) was supposedly possessed by Churel (female Ghost), apparently they were Homosexuals.

Seriously ..better sex-education is needed in schools. I've had my classmate throw out if his home after he came out to his parents. I was particularly shocked since his patents seemed like "cool" types who allow late night visits and drinking and seemed pretty cool with their son having an girlfriend.

Dextermorgan said:
Seriously ..better sex-education is needed in schools. I've had my classmate throw out if his home after he came out to his parents. I was particularly shocked since his patents seemed like "cool" types who allow late night visits and drinking and seemed pretty cool with their son having an girlfriend.
Well thats another debatable question by so called Religious people.

Found out this week that Tim Cook is gay. Had absolutely no idea. Actually read in a tweet...US President is Black.Apple CEO is Gay.Microsoft CEO is Indian.

Dilbert comic strip for 02/07/2014 from the official Dilbert comic strips archive.

Gay sex can't be punished by law, says Law Commission chief — timesofindia.indiatimes.com

Justice Ajit Prakash Shah, who authored the judgment that decriminalized homosexuality as chief justice of the Delhi High Court in 2009, said here on Friday that homosexuality was neither a disease, nor punishable under any penal laws.
The Supreme Court had overturned the Delhi high court judgment on December 11, 2013 on the grounds that only the Parliament can change Section 377 of the Indian Penal Code, which deals with homosexual sex.
Justice Shah, who is now chairman of Law Commission of India, said that homosexuality is another way of sexuality and an expression of love towards the same sex. "I can only say, in another case, the same court has said that the red beacon (on vehicles) offends the dignity of citizens. If that is the case, I don't think how (Section) 377 will not offend the dignity of a person," Shah said at an interaction with students at the Bharati Vidyapeeth's New Law College (BVNLC) here on Friday.

Back