Shah Rukh Khan is a Tata Sky Customer

• Thread starter Thread starter AvidWatcher
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 18,355
heh amish reminded me about the 'achievement'. it feels cool. reminds me of the day when i started this forum without much/any planning. it was named SEO4India forum at that time! :rofl:

u didnt say in sachin's words as " it feels honour & its pride and passion that keeps you going" :grin:

dont say like how sachin said after he got 17k

i dont think he will like it if u compare his 25k record with tendulkars 17k :D

heh frankly speaking its the money that keeps this forum going. it's profitable and totally worth it to my spending enough time here. i got a great offer few days back. but i still have no desire to sell this thing off.

i think complete buy out of forum.

oh well. the offers were decent. one of the company actually wanted me to continue on the forum as a moderator. eventually, i have no good reason to do the same. maybe i am making a mistake if this forum becomes less popular/relevant in the coming years. but this is what i do for a major part of my day. :P and till i get something else to do, i am not moving out!

oh well change of ownership could be a good thing. more resources and better management. currently i am the only guy running this thing. and i do not really focus on search engine optimization. in fact the PR of this forum is ZERO because of some google penalty. i have tried but failed to get that thing resolved.

Back