Slash in Dataone charges

• Thread starter Thread starter Somjit
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 9,718
BSNL header to the news was badly put. Gave us too much hope. I put the article on the board as soon as I saw it so that we all know what it all is.

It may take BSNL about 2-3 years to have Sales guys drop in and fill forms. They are yet to appoint franchisees for it.

getting people to do your job would be tough for a company like BSNL. Even Sify cannot manage it inspite of being a representative of Indian Inc on the NASDAQ.

Yea, our own attitudes are making us couch-potatoes ! :angry:Its not a health damaging phenomenon to stand in queues or wait at the counters for 30mins ! :D Are we losing our senses ??? :blink:

i can earn more money in 30 minutes than i would be paying them in an entire month. it is a business decision which makes a lot of sense for me.

Everyone believes on his own philosophy...:DI will not argue more on this...

as a consumer, i like to be treated like a king. it has nothing to do with me being lazy.

Sushubh, I dont ever stand in a queue. I have people who do the same for me. I am reported that queues are never big but the Lunch time is very strict. Thats the worst part if u reach at the wrong time.

yeah. i remember the time i went to the railway station to buy a ticket. i had to get it done finally through an office boy. they are more used to it :D

Originally posted by ways2gain@Jun 11 2005, 01:23 AM
It may take BSNL about 2-3 years to have Sales guys drop in and fill forms. They are yet to appoint franchisees for it.
[snapback]12091[/snapback]
[/quote]

If you book over Sampark (Dial:- 1500), then the BSNL guys will come to your place to fill forms. SAMPARK has been introduced in Calcutta Telephones at least a year back.

Back