Slut walk parade planned for New Delhi on June 25, 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 9,655
W

warthog

Now, India gears up for a 'slut walk' - Hindustan Times After skimpily clad women paraded the streets worldwide, Delhi is gearing up for its own Slutwalk on June 25. The capital will become the runway for women to claim their right to wear what they want. On May 28th, Melbourne saw women dressed in fishnet stockings, revealing corsets and butt-hugging sh orts, participating in the Slutwalk – to claim their right to be sexy without being branded as 'sluts asking for rape'.

This is pure feminism.It has destroyed the family in the west and now there are bringing it here.
What a oxymoron word.They are showing that they have the right to dress what they want but name it slut walk yeah,and for all those who disagree read this:
patte girteh nahhi,hawa girati hai;
ladhke bigarthe nahi,ladhkeya bigarthi hai

'Slut Walk':

feminist folly - NYPOST.com
Have you heard about the "slut walks" sweeping the globe? No, they aren't being organized by frat boys. Quite the opposite: Thank the gals in the so-called feminist movement for this one. Toronto, Ottawa, Boston, Dallas and London have all seen "slut walks" in recent weeks, with 24 more planned around the world. It was all spawned by a Toronto police officer's boneheaded comment at a January campus-safety forum that "women should avoid dressing like sluts in order not to be victimized." Women bear responsibility for their rapes? OK, anger at that notion is plenty righteous. So, the Toronto slut walk was born to demand respect for sexual-assault victims. But the idea that being a "slut" is a bad thing also raised ire -- it's why the Toronto organizers announced on their Web site that they were "tired of being oppressed by slut-shaming; of being judged by our sexuality. [We are] taking the [the word slut] back."

I absolutely agree with you, we should probably gather stones and pelt at them.

goto Afghanistan freak

That's Talibanism, (i am inclined to call you names)..i say hubba-hubba, and blow them a kiss while they pass you by.

btw i would love to see bikini clad and thongs!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
i luv my city delhi....such gr8 things happen here always.......will surely watch all the sluts parading....ahhhhhhh.... :p

Hope it will be live telecasted across the country.... and hope Manmohan will not enforce another 144 this time.

Hope it will be live telecasted across the country.... and hope Manmohan will not enforce another 144 this time.

I think 'India TV' will show repeat telecast of the event at least for 1 week non-stop.

I think 'India TV' will show repeat telecast of the event at least for 1 week non-stop.

ya... lol

btw its on 25th June in Delhi just in-case anyone was wondering when it will be in delhi :rofl:

Back