Slut walk parade planned for New Delhi on June 25, 2011

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 36
  • Views Views 9,655
hell no but these bimbos must know that they are being used for feminism.
I have no problem that they name this protest women rights but to name SLUTWALK!
that its a oxymoron
Then your pov is just as valid as those that oppose. You are free to disagree with ideas.

leaf does not fall,the wind makes it fall .
boys dont get naughty,the girls make them
hehe

Doing this wont help the cause though, as someone else also mentioned. Its the mentality of people that needs to be changed - both educated & uneducated, poor & rich.......whatever.Doing this parade may just end up being a "Treat" for such kind of people.PS: I may have liked a few posts ahead, but i think they were on a lighter side of this topic!!Otherwise, i even get pissed off when i am sitting at window in Local trains or when standing at the door - be it 1st class or 2nd class compartments, atleast 90% of the heads glare into Ladies coaches when trains cross each other. I mean whats that mentality called? Is there something that special thats being displayed in those coaches?

You won't believe that I actually bashed my class mate for doing this staring thing^^^ His excuse was, we have eyes we will do what we want to, I just said I will do the same to your sister because I have 'eyes'.Cat bit his tongue.

Fitting reply!! But i cant do this in train, coz who knows if people beat me up to even talk of their sisters!!So the bottomline is, mentality is to be changed. And thats thru proper guidance from childhood, or by giving examples like u gave, but in a milder way!

hell no but these bimbos must know that they are being used for feminism.
I have no problem that they name this protest women rights but to name SLUTWALK!
that its a oxymoron

leaf does not fall,the wind makes it fall .
boys dont get naughty,the girls make them

warthog are u sick in any ways???

BIMBOS??:mad: who is a bimbo??

and girls make them naughty?? seriously???

oh lord, hmm..... its interesting I jumped on this thread....

There is so much frustrated sexuality within the country than what matter who says what, its just an excuse. The reality is we (the guys) are somewhere afraid while at the same time want sexuality.

As far as the pull is concerned, while I do imagine about women probably every minute or a bit more (as Freud says we do and whom am I to argue with the father of sexuality/ ) Sigmund Freud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I remember of a situation many years ago. It was an afternoon/evening and I was volunteering at some computer hardware/software booth and a girl/woman fully-clothed came and went by. I remember everything as it might have happened in slow-mo and while I'm pretty certain there was no come-on kinda thing, I felt raw sexuality drawing me.

While I didn't know anything and was kinda suprised to feel it this way, it told me that it simply has nothing to do with the way they dress. Its something else, not just the body, something you cannot lay your finger on.

I think that "Special" attraction u talk of, is natural for every person - Male or Female. And that can be attraction for anyone, based on what u r comfortable with (I hope u got what i mean). But that doesnt imply that we keep giving mean stares to that person.There shud be "Respect", & u will automatically be able to bring the Natural attraction under control.

Back