• Thread starter Thread starter moindear
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 1,712

moindear

Internet addict!
ISP
Airtel, ACT
I had decided before that I would be buying Samsung Galaxy S4 on the day of release.But due to some financial issues, I ended up buying Lumia 520 :)Now I need to buy smartphone, highend so it lasts longer time.Initially made my mind to buy Nexus 5, was supposed to visit USA in the first week of January 2014 but that was postponed to april 2014.Nexus 5 in India at 33k with enormous wait time does not seem an option and ofcourse it does not have extendable memory.What are the other options other than Galaxy S4. HTC one seems overpriced as per flipkart.Suggestions please.

Exact (maximum) budget? :)

nexus 5 is best option in current market and if you want more memory then its also coming with 32gb version and if you have 32gb space i dont think you should be worry about memory expansion(i will not give worng advice as its my 150th post........senseless....lol..)..... it will cost your around 33k,,, thats true price in usa price should be slightly lesser but still you cant call it over priced after knowing about s4, htc one etc...

Kunal Roy said:
Exact (maximum) budget? :)
I guess 40kThe only problem for me regarding nexus 5 is the waiting time and expandable memory. My present tab has 32 GB memory + 32 GB expansion card. There is hardly 2 GB memory remainingStill if Nexus arrives faster might consider itBTW whats the best price for LG G2/Optimus G Pro

moindear said:
I guess 40kThe only problem for me regarding nexus 5 is the waiting time and expandable memory. My present tab has 32 GB memory + 32 GB expansion card. There is hardly 2 GB memory remaining Still if Nexus arrives faster might consider it BTW whats the best price for LG G2/Optimus G Pro
Buy from LG shoppe?

Back