Somebody is hacking my ID, Password

• Thread starter Thread starter Problem_Guy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 14,529
@sushubh
The Log in page of the modem/router .
Will it be stored in computer with the password ? (encrypted ? *****)
Or the other pages which we opened for settings ?
If All temp files/history deleted , can this be retrieved by say an undelete program like Recuva .
One you get the webpage, seeing the source code , the password is accessed. ( FF).
Not tried.Because the trouble you face after changing default ID and password is more , if you forget it.

UPDATE: 0840 Tried.

48681 files were found for 192.168.1.1 and 192.168.1.1/main.html all ignored. found 0

are you guys talking about DSL password? I changed it once and my internet stopped working, and it took 6 hours to airtel guy to figure what wrong:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:I don't see anyother password options in router:wall:

OMG lolThis same guy (Topgun) tried to hack me tool. I thought he is just bragging n I gave him my IP address, and a few mins later, he CALLED me. He got to know my phone number. Then, I got a bit freaked out, I shut my modem, and restarted it.THat changes the IP since I have Dynamic IP. But I dont get it, how can he do that. I tried to do it, through port scanning, telnet yada yada, but not even one server had open ports. I have only one port open, which is the uTorrent one.

this happens despite running a firewall? you guys need to change your 192.168.1.1 password.

Yeah. Now I have changed my password. But I dont get it, how the Fck does he do it?I have the same port open as other CS-playing people, then why cant I have them and how come Topgun can hack me??!!

umm. if i know your ip. i can use that to get into your modem. where i can see your telephone number.

essbee!!!! dude. i can enter your modem configuration page..... change password!

No you cant. You need to open a port in the victim computer. How are you gonna hack him without knowing which port is open?You use Telnet?Hey I got it!!Eebsee. Never give your IP online. NEVER.I can prove it to u.your number is 0444****285I've replaced the numbers with * for privacy sake.

Back