Spectranet FOX

I have committed one year with Spectranet, I only got the confidence because I know Nitin is accessible ( and I totally appreciate this fact ).

Spectranet support has nothing good to write about otherwise.

Is Spectranet Fox available in Kodambakkam, Chennai? PIN code is 600024. Any reply would be much appreciated.

Is Spectranet Fox available in South Extension - 1? Pin code 110003. Anyone using it near that area?

Nitin - i subscribed to the 72GB 20MBps quarterly plan last month in Bangalore. Now i want to migrate to the 1849 50MBps Unlimited plan - will it be active from next billing date itself or i will have to wait till the 3 months are over for which i have made the payment ?

As per your subscribed plan you can migrate it into Success Unlimited 50Mbps quarterly at Rs. 5547+tax post expiry of your current quarterly subscription. For the same you need to raise a service request at our Customer Support on before bill start date.

Spectranet - OK. I understand that and fine with it - but considering now you are offering subscribers 20MBps unlimited for the same price which i have paid - isnt it fair that you migrate the existing customers like me from the 72GB limit to unlimited ?

Ut34DPl.jpg

So, I found this pasted on the building notice board today and the plans seem awesome. A bit wary about paying 5k upfront. Any recent experiences?

That's what I haven't been able to figure out. Notice doesn't contain the term FUP anywhere. Plans listed on their website are similar but slightly costlier. The only plan with an FUP has the limit stated clearly. So, I'm guessing, and hopefully, there isn't any.

But 50mbit without FUP at 1200, seems a bit too good to be true.

Back