Spectranet FOX

Hi,
I am back again with my problem.. If you scroll up a little bit, i have posted in the month of April and now again it started. Suddenly in the evening, my broadband connetion gone down. I called the customer care and they said it will another 8 hrs for there technical team to look into the issue. Now these people dont understand that someone might be needing the net badly but no, they will follow the process. I have a important work to be done today but de to this, i am stuck in between and dont know when it will resume on the basis of my past experience. When you dont make the payment, then will call you multiple times in the day, but when you need them, they are just invisible.
If anyone from spectranet is active on this forum, kindly resolve my issue at earliest.
Prabhat (9975992125)

Prabhat Gupta said:
Hi,
I am back again with my problem.. If you scroll up a little bit, i have posted in the month of April and now again it started. Suddenly in the evening, my broadband connetion gone down. I called the customer care and they said it will another 8 hrs for there technical team to look into the issue. Now these people dont understand that someone might be needing the net badly but no, they will follow the process. I have a important work to be done today but de to this, i am stuck in between and dont know when it will resume on the basis of my past experience. When you dont make the payment, then will call you multiple times in the day, but when you need them, they are just invisible.
If anyone from spectranet is active on this forum, kindly resolve my issue at earliest.
Prabhat (9975992125)
Hi,
Somebody from your side called me and told that the connection is resumed. But i have checked it out and its not working. Could you send somebody from the field side to check it oui.
Thanks,
Prabhat

Prabhat Gupta said:
Hi,
Somebody from your side called me and told that the connection is resumed. But i have checked it out and its not working. Could you send somebody from the field side to check it oui.
Thanks,
Prabhat
HI,
My connection is down from last three days, can you guys help me out. It is really frustrating..
Thanks,
Prabhat 9975992125

Prabhat Gupta said:
HI,
My connection is down from last three days, can you guys help me out. It is really frustrating..
Thanks,
Prabhat 9975992125
Is anybody going to look into the issue. Or Spectranet does not work on Sunday..

Again my connection is down last 4 days. I called to the customer care and they said maintenance work is going on. Now what maintenance work is going on from last four days, i m not able to understand. Also from last two days, i am not receiving any message related to this on my mobile.
Now i think it is the time to change the connection.
Thanks,
Prabhat

Hi,
My service is again down from last 3 days. In the last 10 days, i have only used it for 3 days.
I have raised the cancellation request for my broadband and the request no is 2014062413298820. Kindly proceed with the disconnection as i don't want this connection anymore.
I hope you will take this request seriously and do some action.
Thanks,
Prabhat (9975992125)

Hi Spectranet/Nitin,
I have sent countless emails to Spectranet care & Nitin. But looks like you are either blind (can't see the email) or illitrate (can't read the emails) and hence not replying at all.
From past 3 weeks, I am writing about the service outage in my apartment complex from past 2 months. You have not restored that yet. Your area manager (Mr. Surya) is not picking the phone.
You are stealing the money of customers on the name of 6 months advance rental. Though I got your service only for 4 months (2 months of outage). And on top of that, you are asking the advance bill of next months without the service.
Do you think Indians are fool?
Please restore the service in Purva Panorama Partment in Bangalore & start charging from that day.
Also restore ASAP.
Looks like your company is dying fast & is on ventilator. Please confirm this, so that I can shift to Docomo.
Thanks,
Ashwani

. While I'm also grappling with Spectranet's poor quality of service for the last 3 months I wouldn't get into personal attacks on their executives even if they are easily accessible. I'm in no way advocating for their poor service but I'm just saying we as consumers need to be conscious on how we redirect our frustrations towards them.

For the record here's the latest speedtest results for my connection and incidentally this is the site i visit most frequently these days [emoji17]

Back