Speed Boost Again!!!!!!! getting 2Mbps+ on 512kbps

• Thread starter Thread starter jazzyjazzy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 63
  • Views Views 11,754
Friend in NCR denies :(

why not use it to your advantage then ? stream what ever you want and record it, use streamripper and kinda rmv downloader etc....

I wont recommend TOR, its slow and highly prone to numerous virus attacks (my personal experience)if you differ, do share more rajm11...........surely would use it

okay what do you usually download ? SOmgs ?? open winamp go to media and use shoutcast radio to stream whetever kinda music you want ( list is qquite endless) and then use stream ripped which grabs the streaming songs & saves them to your hdd... also you want to watch a HINDI movie ( Now just suppose here ;) ) go to rajshri.com find amovie stream it, also downlaod the MANY available tools which creates a button over a video saying download this video ( mostly in .flv format but you can also get .flv to avi convertor ) so click on it and download the movie for s/w there used to be direct downloads from katz.cd but it has been hacked so try direct download ( i cant remember .com or .net) almost anything you can find there .... what else you would like ??

Sometimes permanent speed boost is a result of plan change. Increased Speed, Reduced FUP. Personal Experience.

Back