Sports channels for the next six months

satheeshvarma

Regular
ISP
asianet
Here are the sports channels one can subscribe for the next six monthsDec-jan Star Cricket for South africa australia seriesJan-Mar Ten Sports for India-Pakistan (if happens)& Australia-South africa SeriesFeb-June SET MAX for India-Newzealand series and IPLMay-Aug England-Westindies & The AshesNewZealand west Indies series is live on SAB TV I dont know how to get it on ala-carte basisPlease reply with other sporting items and any event in case i miss

Here are the sports channels one can subscribe for the next six months

Dec-jan Star Cricket for South africa australia series
Jan-Mar Ten Sports for India-Pakistan (if happens)& Australia-South africa Series
Feb-June SET MAX for India-Newzealand series and IPL
May-Aug England-Westindies & The Ashes

NewZealand west Indies series is live on SAB TV I dont know how to get it on ala-carte basis

Please reply with other sporting items and any event in case i miss
Thanks Sathis that was informative..

BTW.. todays match was supposed to be telecasted in DD National ALSO.. but there is no relay.. wat happened?

Test matches would only come on Neo..DD will telecast only ODI's ..

DD will telecast only ODI MAtches and India -Pakistan Test Matches....Can anybody say how much will it cost for sports channels for the next six months.....as per the price of now....May- August Telecast of matches is on star cricket...i forget to add itcan add star cricket when the CL t20 is scheduled...

Here are the sports channels one can subscribe for the next six months

Dec-jan Star Cricket for South africa australia series
Jan-Mar Ten Sports for India-Pakistan (if happens)& Australia-South africa Series
Feb-June SET MAX for India-Newzealand series and IPL
May-Aug England-Westindies & The Ashes

NewZealand west Indies series is live on SAB TV I dont know how to get it on ala-carte basis

Please reply with other sporting items and any event in case i miss

y again ten sports for Australia -Southafrica in JAN.. is tensports going to telecast one day match between them..?

i want to see complete AUS - South africa tour. which channel telecast it completely..

The present Australia South Africa series( held in Australia) is telecast on Star Cricket....soon after that series Australia will tour to South Africa that will be telecast on Ten Sports and Zee Sports

Hi friends, Did any one activated Star cricket to watch AusSA match which is currently being held in WACA?

Back