Star Cricket HD and Espn HD 24/7 will be added on 15th july

• Thread starter Thread starter maxi2111991
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 7,449
Don't get your hopes too low, like always, ESPN HD will come to TS sooner rather than later. Cricket will always have first preference in our country, so no point arguing on that, but ESPN HD will come to TS, we just have to be patient.

I am very much confident that it will come TS very soon but my point was that the 1st preference always goes to Cricket.I wonder what will TS do if more HD channels comes on the way...

ESS shows the way with HD launch
http://www.indiantelevision.com/headlines/y2k11/july/july144.php

Star Cricket HD added in HD Gold pack and the price is increased from 50 to 75 Rs. Looks like Star Cricket HD costs the same price as the normal Star Cricket.-Ravi

That's what even i'm trying to say, an Indian asking a question like " why is cricket given first preference ? " is something I don't understand. Cricket has been and will always continue to be the No 1 passtime for us. It beats bollywood, politics, or any other sporting or entertainment event. Even RAJNIKANTH plays second fiddle to cricket for God's sake.!!!!!! And as for other HD channels, there are already plenty out there, and TS cannot have have them rather than do not want to have them . Unless they improve capacity, they will not be able to add anything, only subtract to make room for another. Now the question regarding capacity of TS is not something new here. For that, we will again, as i said earlier, have to be patient.

Every DTH service will have something to show for themselves. DISHTV promises 40 HD channels ( what use if you don't own a HD TV or Home theater system ) and GOD help their CC ( man do they s**k big time). Videocon is a new player, entered the market late after seeing what to do and what not to do with their product. Airtel, they've got too many eggs in their basket which they can't handle and its showing in their quality of service. Reliance don't have any ideas of their own, they just maaro everyone else's ideas and claim that they are better than everyone else. And our Tata Sky, have so many channels to offer, but always end up missing out on one channel and that channel is the one that we all want to see the most. Even Tata Sky don't have an answer to that.

Dear brother the picture quality of India vs eng match in hd is not up to the mark , it's not sharp and clear like other matches they are showing like big bash and ashes highlights plz compare that and reply to my post.

Back