STAR Cricket on Zee DISH TV

• Thread starter Thread starter an3_109
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 21,391
Well Dish Tv will be added by today. Cheers UP! It will be added today on 660.

Well I have news from here:
http://www.saveondish.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=609&pid=4097#pid4097

They guys really good for Dish Tv information and they have accurate information. For examples they told us about NDTV profit in May end and channel added followed in June. So they are very accurate with theirinformation. I always follow tham for Dish Tv Information.

I just saw on DISH INTERACTIVE Yesterday and Today...
They say...

"STAR Cricket is coming soon on Dish TV"

wel guys good news...tune into ur box & get the test signal of star cricket..its here guys cheers...

Tune ur ste top box now & get star cricket on dish...its finally there guys..cheers to dish..im gettin it on my tv..

Yes its here...But very POOR Quality of Picture at the moment and also no sound... :(

Hi Guyz :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo: Finally I am receiving Star Cricket on Dish TV absolutely clear with voice. Cheers Azam

Hi Guys, I live in Mangalore, and am about to get DishTV (to watch Ind vs Eng on Star Cricket). Can someone tell me which package to buy so that I get this channel? Will the channel number (660 or 665) remain the same all through India? (The dealer I talked to had no idea this channel is being included. So I need to tell him it is being aired in this channel, and make sure I receive it at my place.) Thanks for your replies!

Back