STAR Cricket on Zee DISH TV

• Thread starter Thread starter an3_109
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 55
  • Views Views 21,391
two months only ?
:) Well no. I already have cable, so am going to get DishTV and discontinue my cable subscription since Star Cricket isn't available in cable.

So which package includes Star Cricket, and will it be availabel in the same channel all over India?

Well at the moments it is FTA on 12688/H/28500. So anyone can see throgh your STB. But once Conax take a control. Only Dish Tv viewrs see as a free preview. There is no news wehre this channel would be added.Star Cricket is now on 659.

Well at the moments it is FTA on 12688/H/28500. So anyone can see throgh your STB. But once Conax take a control. Only Dish Tv viewrs see as a free preview.

There is no news wehre this channel would be added.

Star Cricket is now on 659.

Sorry, I'm new to DTH platform, so I'm not able to understand your reply. FTA? STB? Conax? Please be kind enough to explain these terms.

FTA--> Free To Air channelSTB--> Set Top BoxConax-> This system make channel as Pay one.If you are Maxi user than you have no problems to get any channels added on Dish TV.

FTA--> Free To Air channel
STB--> Set Top Box
Conax-> This system make channel as Pay one.

If you are Maxi user than you have no problems to get any channels added on Dish TV.
Ah, I see. Thanks. But I only have the old fashioned cable, not a set-top, which I'm planning to ditch once I make sure I get Star Cricket properly (along with other channels). So I must ask the DishTV dealer to tune into 659/660/665 - one of these channels - and check that I'm able to see Star Cricket, right?

Hi Guys,
For quite some time i am using Dish tv...and i am really happy with the services provoded by dish tv.till now i have not faced any problem with this connection .....i have Choosen dish tv because it has more number of channels than any other DTH or cable wallas in the market.....And though i am great love for watching sports channels.....after this few months passed out and dish tv added NDTV Profit inhis bouquet with some more regional channels....i was quite happy after seeing one more and good quality business news channel.......and now yesterday i have seen adv. in news paper stating that Star cricket is coming to dish tv and i was just shocked and said WOW! because i am much more involved in cricket and great fan of cricket even i don't want to miss a single cricket match.....and now it looks to be great that i will be able to watch complete india -england series because of dish tv. i just say its just an another feather in Dish TV crown....So enjoy all cricket lovers by watching India-England series live on (star cricket) and on dish tv.
Enjoy Fans and watch cricket live :yahoo::yahoo:

guys..im gettin star cricket but its showing conditional access...im havin a maxi package with 4 months subscription paid..what shud i do to get star cricket..

hi guys, i have a great news and it is that star cricket channel as been launced on dish tv on channel number 659.:yahoo:.But the problem is that at the morning channel was working fine ,but suddenly it stooped workin and later it shows no acces , even though i have the dish maxi package.can any 1 tell me what is the problem, or we have to pay for this channel seprately but i am ready to pay any ammount for this 24x7 cricket channel.:thumbsup: and thats because cricket is my passion and i love cricket . but can any one help????????????:whistle:

This channel will be open within next 24 hours, They are doing work to encrypted this channel and make mirror link for Sport active servcies.

Back