I am getting STAR Cricket !!!!!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter an3_109
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 5,865
Listen Tata Sky Users

I am getting it on DISH TV DTH.:yahoo::yahoo:

All you need to do is Switch of your DTH and the switch it on and do channel search as the TP gets updated.

Try on TATA SKY DTH :whistle::whistle:

I am not sure

Cheers :thumbsup::thumbsup:

I am not sure about Dishtv too. will confirm it and if it is true than lot of lots of thanks for ur post. but if it is fake then God will never forgive u for playing with our emotions and so on. Can u post the time from when you are getting this channel as till near 10am there was no such channel on dishtv. right now i am on work so when i got after 1 hour will check it.

someone who has Tata Sky please check and update... i'm at office so wont be able to chek it... :eek:If it is not coming v all should call up the customer centre and give them bashings...:madness::@

someone who has Tata Sky please check and update... i'm at office so wont be able to chek it... :eek:If it is not coming v all should call up the customer centre and give them bashings...:madness::@

but let first anyone from Dishtv also confirm this news. no one else has posted this news.

Tata Sky users dont need to panic.He is cheating us.Check the image of Star Ckt that he has posted.It is showing LIVE bar.There is no live match at the moment.Ind vs Sussex match is at evening.And also where is logo of Dish tv?Dish tv has its logo on every channel.He is fooling us.

Tata Sky users dont need to panic.He is cheating us.Check the image of Star Ckt that he has posted.It is showing LIVE bar.There is no live match at the moment.Ind vs Sussex match is at evening.And also where is logo of Dish tv?Dish tv has its logo on every channel.He is fooling us.

yes. that pic is old one copied from other website. i gave that link already in 1st page of this thread. check it and u can get that pic there too.

For ur info Star Cricket is not showing HIGHLIGHTS of Ind vs Sussex match.There is only a Live match at 3:25 pm.

Listen Tata Sky Users

All you need to do is Switch of your DTH and the switch it on and do channel search as the TP gets updated.

I am not sure

Friends, I have already told you that he is fooling us :madness:. I think he is from Dish TV and he is playing the emotions with us. Just avoid this thread friends. Dont worry TataSky viewers we will get it before Dish TV. We are much superior than Dish TV in terms of getting the best channels@first. We got neo sports & neo Sprots + on TataSky but Dish TV never got it.

:PTata Sky users dont need to panic.He is cheating us.Check the image of Star Ckt that he has posted.It is showing LIVE bar.There is no live match at the moment.Ind vs Sussex match is at evening.And also where is logo of Dish tv?Dish tv has its logo on every channel.He is fooling us.
:P

Nice observation bud!!!:thumbsup: That is true he is only fooling us all!!!:hysterical:

Listen Tata Sky Users

I am not sure

I hope your dream come true. Friends Please ignore this thread.
Lets leave him alone in his dream.:rofl:

Back