STAR Pravah added on tata sky

So finally added, anyways no doubt it was going to come on Tata Sky as all recent channels from STAR like 'STAR MAJHA', 'STAR JOLSA' were added on TATASKY first.

Still no EPG is provided for this channel :confused:

it is provided. i just checked.
Which channel number is it coming..................i think by this move marathi people will be happy on this:thumbsup:

Which channel number is it coming..................i think by this move marathi people will be happy on this:thumbsup:

Are you not using TS?

I am using TS certainly but i dont browse the regional channels apart from Tamil...........:huh:

Well Aju, then you shouldn't be bothered about the channel number as well. BTW its there on 836 and yes, EPG is there now :rofl:

Thats not the case my friend whether i watch it or not this information might be useful for other TS customers who watch that channel and are not aware of the channel nuber.......... If i agree with your statement that most of the TS customers should be discussing only on their channel viewing interest............. There are many people who have discussed about Raj TV.............and i know that many dont even know tamil have also discussed about Raj TV........does that mean that those people should not bother about tamil or other regional channels....... By your statement i would say that you will not be happy in seeing TS adding any south indian channels .............

Back