STAR Pravah added on tata sky

Thanks buddy..........i have not seen that at first instance when i opened the thread........

If TS adds a new Tamil channel, I would neither be happy nor I would be unhappy. And certainly I won't show the anger like one of our friend has shown in this post only saying that TS would add every channel except Tamil one. One forum member "Sachcrazy" has replied properly to him. Everybody has right to ask for the channels of their interests. Aju, do you seriously think that TS being a National level provider, it is possible for them to show 20 tamil channels? Unlike Sun DTH, they have to cater the demands of all language people. That is fact and we must accept it. Even there are good marathi channels like Zee Talkies and Zee 24 Tass which are not there on TS. But you would rarely see Marathi people shouting for it since they watch Hindi channels as well.That is my point.

If TS adds a new Tamil channel, I would neither be happy nor I would be unhappy. And certainly I won't show the anger like one of our friend has shown in this post only saying that TS would add every channel except Tamil one. One forum member "Sachcrazy" has replied properly to him. Everybody has right to ask for the channels of their interests. Aju, do you seriously think that TS being a National level provider, it is possible for them to show 20 tamil channels? Unlike Sun DTH, they have to cater the demands of all language people. That is fact and we must accept it. Even there are good marathi channels like Zee Talkies and Zee 24 Tass which are not there on TS. But you would rarely see Marathi people shouting for it since they watch Hindi channels as well.That is my point.

Hitman isn't posting much nowadays here after that episode :(

You are blowing out of proporting now.............my point with my previous post was that of knowing the channel number of Star PArvah.........which i felt might be useful for TS marathi customers..........and for which one of our friend asked do i have TS.......for which i said that i have TS but i dont watch Regional channels except tamil channels.....for which you responded to it stating that why should i bother..........regarding the botheriation i had given you my reply...........i have not talked about adding of Tamil Channel in my post ........i have not shown anger or eargerness of having tamil channels in the post.........my point of coverying the matter was different and you got it wrong........

My point was all about botherisation..........

Hitman isn't posting much nowadays here after that episode :(
Very rarely he is visible in this forum now a days...........

You are blowing out of proporting now.............my point with my previous post was that of knowing the channel number of Star PArvah.........which i felt might be useful for TS marathi customers..........and for which one of our friend asked do i have TS.......for which i said that i have TS but i dont watch Regional channels except tamil channels.....for which you responded to it stating that why should i bother..........regarding the botheriation i had given you my reply...........i have not talked about adding of Tamil Channel in my post ........i have not shown anger or eargerness of having tamil channels in the post.........my point of coverying the matter was different and you got it wrong........

My point was all about botherisation..........

I guess he said it jokingly as anyways you are not going to watch it so u dont have to bother about channel number.. in that sense he had said.. chill friends.. :)

No issues my friend......lets chillax in the forum......... @Mr. PArkhi................i did not intend to hurt you at any moment......if i had hurted i am sorry.........:happy: and dont mistake me............:confused:

It was not you Aju, but some other forum member who had shown anger on adding Marathi Channel. I am sorry if you are hurt.

Please dont say sorry..........opinions always differ and it is good too..........no issues my friend..........i am chillaxed...........:happy:

Well Aju, then you shouldn't be bothered about the channel number as well. BTW its there on 836 and yes, EPG is there now :rofl:

Very well said. :hysterical:

But why is Tata Sky not sending Alerts after adding channels?Where is the tatasky service (Tata aur Sky ka bharosa .. )

Well Aju, then you shouldn't be bothered about the channel number as well. BTW its there on 836 and yes, EPG is there now :rofl:

@ajuravi,

Channel Number posted in the 1st Post by the Thread owner.
https://broadband.forum/tata-sky-dth/38337-star-pravah-added-tata-sky/#post259923

:hysterical::hysterical: Now ajuravi doesnot read the posts also :hysterical::hysterical:

Back