Stay away from AIRTEL

• Thread starter Thread starter rahul.sharma
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 9,242

rahul.sharma

ISP
National Informatics Centre
After going through all the worthy members view at IBF I purchased airtel mega pack yesterday and booked installation today for 10.00 AM and he assured that I will be called up at 9.30 am.After waiting upto 10.30 am nobody turned up, called up CC and they started making excuses about traffic hold ups etc. Wanted to talk to supervisor but they cut the phone.Again called the CC and explained the whole thing to a new chap and after haggling for 10 minutes was put to someone identifying as supervisor, nothing more than lame excuses and more excuses and finally registered a complaint.He told me that he will call back in 30 minutes to sort out the issue and its almost 1 hour 30 minutes and I haven't got a call.Wasted 1.30 hours just waiting for them :mad::mad:The height of nonsense is that supervisor is asking for a new slot for installation. God knows even if there installation enginner will be coming again or not?I feel sorry that I went for airtel in first place :wall::wall::wall:I am based in Jammu.

have patience.

give me a break ,its far better then most DTH providers,big tv misses there claims by as much as week .when i bought my airtel digtlal tv i bought it at 6PM and the dealers said the installation will be done within 48hrs,but the same night just after 4hrs after purchace got a call from the installation team at 10pm saying they will come tommorow at 11am,and next day they where at my place at 10:50am,they left by 12am.

Well Installation depends on the area one lives... I guess every DTH operator's installing guys are like that... they come late for some areas...

My Ts installation in chennai was done in 5 days.. and my digital tv connxn here in coimbatore was done in 3 hrs after purchasing the STB

My TS installation happened the next day after Purchase... :thumbsup:

Seriously. This thread is ridiculous. You are bitching about waiting 1.5 hours??? Are you joking???In Europe people sometimes have to wait for a month or more to get a broadband connection.I say this for your own good (and not to criticize you): You need some patience and perspective.

Seriously. This thread is ridiculous. You are bitching about waiting 1.5 hours??? Are you joking???

In Europe people sometimes have to wait for a month or more to get a broadband connection.

I say this for your own good (and not to criticize you): You need some patience and perspective.

Its not about bitching. Its about admitting one's mistake.

Its about making an commitment and not keeping it

I Paid the money and I need the service

This is as simple as that.

can somebody please clarify what airtel digital tv charges are for multi room? i want the gold welcome offer upfront 2500 along with two extra stbs... worked as follows for a whole year... i have taken 249 (6 months free with offer plus rs.1494 for the rest 6 months) as the base plan along with Cine plus@35, Espn plus@45 and Ten Sports@15 (totalling 1140 for the year) and multi room (2x99x6 = 1200 as first six months comes in the offer). Connection 2500 2nd STB 2500 3rd STB 2500 249 Pack 1494 Addon 1140 Multi Room 1200 Credit 1000 Discount 300 Total 10034 next year 5328 monthly 444 is this correct... there are conflicting statements from cust care and dealers... one says multi room @ 99 and base pack applies by default... the other says u need to pay base pack for each tv so 3x249. one suggests topups apply to all and multi room only pay 99 per tv... pretty darn confusing...

Well Airtel is the BEST when it comes to installation and post sales service..I can vouch any time for it..They give you time slots as per your convinience and keep you aware of the exact time..Airtel Digital T.V is the best in terms of Installation..

Back