Suggest a Full fledged Fibre Router

• Thread starter Thread starter Blue Leaf
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 21
  • Views Views 2,636
I finally had to settle with Netlink ONT, purchased from local market here in Chandni chowk, Kolkata @ 2850 all inclusive
ONJ4gkM.jpg

The technician sent me this pic and asked me to configure it myself. Can somebody confirm based on this screenshot is my VLAN 212?
There is another thing I noticed, The account name doesn't match the username, not sure why that is the case.

0j6tvvT.jpg

@Blue Leaf You mean the first two letters of the userid not matching with your name? Well that can only be answered by who created your id. May be they are doing it alphabetically like car numbers or may be some other reason.

Yes Indeed the first two letters of the user id not matching my name.

I have got it up and running. Thank you all, I downgraded my plan to fibre basic plus @599 (60 Mbps till 3300 GB , 2 Mbps post FUP)
Speed seems to be maxing out the 60mbps limit so far, don't know if the trend will continue.

13572914903.png

Calling upon Subject matter experts to validate the Tx Rx Powers

onzkPSz.png

Is it worth changing the DNS? I heard BSNL was forcing their own DNS despite end user changing them.

LSAw1xa.png

Tx ,Rx is Ok. U can find the optimal range in that ONT datasheet.
DNS neither affects speed nor ping ,so ur choice.
I get similar speeds for Fiber basic plus.

You can try setting up VOIP wan profile also ,and use any VOIP app for windows /android to make /receive calls.

Back