• Thread starter Thread starter moindear
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 2,775

moindear

Internet addict!
ISP
Airtel, ACT
Stuck up with ICICI Lombard Insurance for the past 5 years. The funny thing about it is everytime I renew my vehicle insurance (mostly on the last day), the premium increases every year even after No claim bonus.So after 5 years even my vehicle value is depreciating, I end up paying high premiums without a single claim till now.Please suggest a provider for two wheeler insurance. Are Govt companies better?

i have used ICICI for the last two years just because I could not locate any local guy who could get it done for me. And i can safely say that the premium has gone down for me. not by much... but i am definitely not paying more or around the same amount.

----------

i suggest not doing it on the last day. get it done at least a week or 10 days before. maybe they charge a premium on the last day hoping that the customer is in hurry and would not bother comparing prices?

same issue for me, could not find any agent for that. Now as its two months more for due date, hell bent to find other provider.Am paying around 1300 for a 6+ year old vehicle with 25-30k valuation (after depreciation). No claims till now.

whoa. i pay around 16-17K for my FZ16! i suggest checking out justdial or sulekha. get some phone numbers. and dial them!

argh. 1600-1700 :D i have not slept in 24 hours. (nothing new about that). the bike is currently valued at around 45-50K i believe. probably less. do not remember.

well we just need insurance on the bike for formality sake right? because you rarely are going to claim anything. just find a local guy. your insurance should not cost more than 500 bucks. :|

Try National Insurance Company.....have had no issues so far........our one car and two bikes are insured with this company...

Try National Insurance Company.....have had no issues so far........our one car and two bikes are insured with this company...

what is the best way to approach them? Agent?

ANy process to follow as its a govt company.

Back