• Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 8,559
Status
Not open for further replies.

devendra

Regular
ISP
Mtnl 384 Unlimited @ 749
Hi guys, I would like to share some suggestion for hayai broadband if there want to enter into competetion there have to keep this mind:No Installation Charges for the customer They can provide free demo for 1-2days if they think they can provide upto a certain limit as this type of demo is not provided by any type of ISPAs i have seen area is covered i.e. bhayandar in Hayai Broadband Coverage i am very much excited to be launch. But i don't know how they will manage to provide.

from what i have read from hayai posted content... installation cannot be done for free because of the high cost of equipments they are going to install on the way to your place and the hardware you are provided to connect to their network.

well, yea, cost of equipments are really high, btw according to me, hmm, i will only opt for Hayai connection, if some of my friends are ready to opt it, because if not, their is no use, coz its kinda expensive, but they do provide high speeds, its better for companies, coz i think around 70-80% users in Mumbai will be satisfied if they get 1MBPS UL connection, and i think Airtel is also upgrading its speed, so its kinda good for me and most of my friends too.

Hi guys,
I would like to share some suggestion for hayai broadband if there want to enter into competetion there have to keep this mind:

No Installation Charges for the customer

Simply not possible for reasons admin has already mentioned. If the government backed our building of the network, then yeah, maybe. Everything, end to end, is new.

They can provide free demo for 1-2days if they think they can provide upto a certain limit as this type of demo is not provided by any type of ISP

If you need a demo, the best way to see would be if someone in or near your building has a connection. We can't go around laying new fiber from the neighbourhood point of presence to the building to the customer premises merely for a demo.

In addition, a free demo? At our speeds, everyone could take the 100mbit/s for 2 days, finish all their torrents and then say "no, I think I'll stick with my existing ISP".

As i have seen area is covered i.e. bhayandar in Hayai Broadband Coverage i am very much excited to be launch. But i don't know how they will manage to provide.

Completely new Fiber Optics.

---------- Post added at 10:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:48 PM ----------

well, yea, cost of equipments are really high, btw according to me, hmm, i will only opt for Hayai connection, if some of my friends are ready to opt it, because if not, their is no use, coz its kinda expensive, but they do provide high speeds, its better for companies, coz i think around 70-80% users in Mumbai will be satisfied if they get 1MBPS Unlimited connection, and i think Airtel is also upgrading its speed, so its kinda good for me and most of my friends too.

Actually, I think it's good for anyone who is unsatisfied with 1mbit/s connections. If you don't want faster speeds, don't take our service :)

I mean, let me put it another way: while the numbers (like Rs2757) are high for the "lowest" flat-rate connection we offer, they're a helluva lot less than any of the competing offers.

As I've said to you on another thread, we're not offering *any* services below 2mbit/s, so in reality, you can only compare other providers 2mbit/s and higher offerings with ours. It's not fair to compare us to a 1mbit/s or 512kbit/s offering and then just complain it's expensive.

Compare the price of our 5mbit/s flat-rate service to another providers 4mbit/s flat-rate service and let me know how you get on.

yup, you are offering the best price for highest speeds than other ISP's :)

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:03 PM ----------

btw, your broadband will certainly create a revolution, in Indian Market, with such high speeds & with 1Gbit/s speeds :) is even better than speed through which copying of files within my PC occurs lol.

sorry did not edit the upper post because google chrome freezes when i create on edit button.

yup, you are offering the best price for highest speeds than other ISP's :)

And we plan to keep it that way. Current speeds in India are NOT broadband by the (shall we say) "civilized" or first world.

Yes, while India has it's problems with poverty and electricity and water and education etc, at the other end of the spectrum there is a demand for broadband services for the few million who work in IT and/or can afford such services, so someone needs to be there to supply these services.

I see no reason why the goliath that is India should have such lackluster internet speeds.

---------- Post added at 11:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:19 PM ----------

btw, your broadband will certainly create a revolution, in Indian Market, with such high speeds & with 1Gbit/s speeds :) is even better than speed through which copying of files within my PC occurs lol.

sorry did not edit the upper post because google chrome freezes when i create on edit button.

We hope so. If you take the worrying about bandwidth out of the equation, you're free to use the service toward a much better potential.

Re: Chrome... try clicking edit twice. It seems to be a weird little nuance.

Any kind of On-demand services will be highly appreciated. Also please don't plan to block torrent services because many of us rely on tht..

If you need a demo, the best way to see would be if someone in or near your building has a connection. We can't go around laying new fiber from the neighbourhood point of presence to the building to the customer premises merely for a demo.

??
I thought you hadn't rolled out as yet! Or were you generalizing for ISPs?

Any kind of On-demand services will be highly appreciated. Also please don't plan to block torrent services because many of us rely on tht..

We don't. You should see our video demos: YouTube - hayai broadband and a bittorrent demo
??
I thought you hadn't rolled out as yet! Or were you generalizing for ISPs?

I'm generalizing for us. There's no way you can expect us to roll a bunch of fiber optic cables to your house from our nearest point-of-presence merely for a demo, that's just ludicrous. If it were a wireless service, this wouldn't be as much of a problem.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back