Suggestion for Hayai Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter devendra
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 8,559
Status
Not open for further replies.
We don't. You should see our video demos: YouTube - hayai broadband and a bittorrent demo

I'm generalizing for us. There's no way you can expect us to roll a bunch of fiber optic cables to your house from our nearest point-of-presence merely for a demo, that's just ludicrous. If it were a wireless service, this wouldn't be as much of a problem.

Ah, at no point did I support the demo idea. Just thought that you had already started a roll out. In addition, I love how people demonstrate torrent use, by using linux isos. Did the same when I was getting my seedbox :p

Last edited by a moderator:
Ah, at no point did I support the demo idea. Just thought that you had already started a roll out. In addition, I love how people demonstrate torrent use, by using linux isos. Did the same when I was getting my seedbox :p

We can't exactly demonstrate the acquisition of the latest pirated movie, can we?

Hey MGCarley.Iam very much looking forward for your service. Also i was wondering when is Hayai come to Bangalore?. Also i was wondering if the net is "always on" or is it similar to Sify Broadband. On Sify Broadband you need to have client installed. Without client accessing internet is impossible.I had so many problems with that client. It was so frustrating. Right now iam using BSNL dataone. It is ok. Not the best service. I tried asking Airtel for broadband they do not have broadband service in our area. I do hope your service will be available everywhere. Also if you have plans to come to Bangalore. I would certainly would want to meet you. I have lot of things to discuss. Best of Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back