Sun Direct DTH Customer Care

• Thread starter Thread starter crazyme
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 30,937

crazyme

ISP
BSNL
Hi all,We are trying to re-charge our Sundirect smart card, we are unable to reach the customer care Chennai phone number 044-39407575 for the past 3 days, all we hear is the automated voice of BSNL "The customer you have called is busy...", does any ppl knew an alternate number for re-charging.

Sun customer care in Punjab is very poor & website is not responding or slow. Recharge neary impossible. You have to go to distributor office for recharging & activating add-on & too much complaints of homecast STB. Do you still prefer SUN DTH.

Hi all,

We are trying to re-charge our Sundirect smart card, we are unable to reach the customer care Chennai phone number 044-39407575 for the past 3 days, all we hear is the automated voice of BSNL \"The customer you have called is busy...\", does any ppl knew an alternate number for re-charging.

Recharge via website or through the mobile. I used the web last time, but customer login page is not accessible for the last 24 hours. SMS works too.

Check out SUN DTH

Sun customer care in Punjab is very poor & website is not responding or slow. Recharge neary impossible. You have to go to distributor office for recharging & activating add-on & too much complaints of homecast STB. Do you still prefer SUN DTH.

Agree with you for most part and about website not being always available. Try the SMS options - but I dont have much complaints about the STB.

Try this no 044-24648181(SUN NETWORK) any stateand say sundirect recharge he send to sundirect officialsthen recharge it..You complaint to sun network officials for not working customer care(SUN DIRECT)

for sundirect there is no proper call centre they will give call centre no # 1,39407575 it never works,
2. 18002007575 no responce for this number
3.080-22357272 it will go to Udaya TV they will tell sir pls call Sundirect no But in the Sundirect web site also it is there...

Why i am telling this is almost two weeks over my sundirect not working even though there is 300 rs balabce, Sundirect people also d't know what they are doing ... two weeks i am simply waiting for this bleady sundirect ,,, very bad
what to do

So people please aware of this type inconvinence is there with SUNDIRECT

----------

:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:for sundirect there is no proper call centre they will give call centre no # 1,39407575 it never works,
3.080-22357272 it will go to Udaya TV they will tell sir pls call Sundirect no But in the Sundirect web site also it is there...

----------

Please d't ask about Sundirect Customer care

They want money ....... thats all ..... that to for one year only it works after that if you want recharge u w't get the recharge coupns and main thing u never get call centre nos , not even single call centre no works
for sundirect there is no proper call centre they will give call centre no # 1,39407575 it never works,

So please please please d't buy this or any other i am a sundirect customer, for the past two weeks its not working .... there is no way to complient or resolve this

:frown::frown::frown::frown::@:@:@:@:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Amit u better recharge it thru their ivr no-18604257575 or cc 0172-3040757or in future get any problem scrap me

BTW, just recharged Mercury+ today via SMS and it worked. But looks like the option is only available in the south as of now. But each SMS is Rs.3/- - did not have a choice as the phone numbers were not reachable and self-care site was down.

tried that IVR no too, it wud fail when trying to connect to a customer executive...5 days gone, without the connection.(Think the days count wud increase :-))

Back