sun direct dth customer care

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramaraju
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 17,306
Seems they have changed the sites from JSP to ASP.net

But do cancel at the last day of the expiry. Since as soon as we cancel, the channel goes off.My friend got cancelled the channel before 15 days of expiry.

It may show "Certificate Error"You can select "Continue to website"

still customer login page is not opening i ma getting error page website not responding. any other way.:wall::wall::wall::wall:

I think does SD really care for its customers at all???? I have been activated a wrong pack on my connection and I cant get it right, customer care number never take calls, nodal officer is a good as a dumb a** and cursing myslef Y the heck I went for SD :madness:

This is the error message i got but , I CLICKED "Continue to this website (not recommended). " it asked my login and password and it showed my a/c details and i added starcricket for rs 32.
it takes nearly half hour to finish the process.

regards

raam
---------------------------------

There is a problem with this website's security certificate.

The security certificate presented by this website was issued for a different website's address.

Security certificate problems may indicate an attempt to fool you or intercept any data you send to the server.
We recommend that you close this webpage and do not continue to this website.
Click here to close this webpage.
Continue to this website (not recommended).
More information

If you arrived at this page by clicking a link, check the website address in the address bar to be sure that it is the address you were expecting.
When going to a website with an address such as https://example.com, try adding the 'www' to the address, https://www.example.com.
If you choose to ignore this error and continue, do not enter private information into the website.

For more information, see "Certificate Errors" in Internet Explorer Help.

Whew :happy: at last done away with Sun DTH due to bad customer service. Yesterday the dealers came and took away the dish,STB,remote and cable. :thumb:

Back