Sun Direct DTH Customer Care

• Thread starter Thread starter crazyme
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 28
  • Views Views 30,937
Thanks. This worked for me today.

In all in under 30 seconds, I had renewed SetMax automatically, there was no need to talk to any customer executive.

Wat u r talking is abt "Add-on", my issue was my Smartcard got deactivated, even after recharge didn't get activated, and all for good unable to reach CC person.

Wat u r talking is abt \"Add-on\", my issue was my Smartcard got deactivated, even after recharge didn't get activated, and all for good unable to reach CC person.

Sorry about that. It was a general response to IVR being unreachable and other complaining about it and to indicate I was able to do something with it. I managed to reach a person through the 1-800 number for something - but I should say it was lucky ...

Can you try this ? Other have indicated this number helped.
https://broadband.forum/sun-direct-dth/45103-worst-service-india/2/#post303801

Hi All,in Bangalore this DTH is not at all working for couple of days.Please be away from this cheating folks ...04439407575 is CC number and never gets .... message is either busy or Invalid. I feel they switched off the service.all are facing this problem ? anyone from karnataka ?feel like catchin those idiots and hitting them... lost 2K for this worst service...

Sindbad story comes to an end...dialled 43411434 and got it re-activated. "jasschadha" thanks still keep your offer open, next time if i'm struck wud get help frm u :-):thumb:

anyone knows how to contact CC ??? ( the number 04439407575 ) is not working, seems switched off...did any lucky person able to talk with CC in last week ???Sun DTH is becoming utter waste .... of money as well as timeany help ???

anyone knows how to contact CC ??? ( the number 04439407575 ) is not working, seems switched off...

did any lucky person able to talk with CC in last week ???

Sun DTH is becoming utter waste .... of money as well as time

any help ???

Was able to reach them on the following last week.

1 800 200 7575
1 860 425 7575 - IVR - Recharge

There is no option for activate the basic pack in SUN Direct.The only option for activate the basic pack is Customer Care which we need to wait 3 days for get connected.Very very worst customer care...............

Back