sun direct dth customer care

• Thread starter Thread starter Ramaraju
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 29
  • Views Views 17,306

Ramaraju

ISP
SUN Direct
Hi, I recharged Rs.1500 to sundirect a/c once by calling cc once(after tried 20 times). now i want to activate some other packages. now login page not working plus no cc number is working(always says busy) even in mid night also..please help me....Thanks & RegardsRamaraju

That is really very sad, poor customer service from sun direct.

This is very bad of Sun direct. I am remembring a quote now."It takes months to fetch a customer. But a second is enough to loose them."

well said pal cc not working login page not displaying these all are really making customer feel sad about purchasing SD.... TRAI should make these dth service providers the option of surrendering the set top box or allow smart card of our wish to switch over to any other dth service ... even NUMBER PORTABILITY is not started.. hope same technology applicable to dth.. will TRAi take steps.. fot this issue..

Most irresponsible customer support :@ sick customer service :wall::wall:this service is down since a month now :madness:

Sun Direct Customer Login webpage, the only EASY source for knowing the customer balance, topup, renew subscription, purchase add on channels etc are down since last one week ! Those who were willing to do the online facility,couldn't do anything for this period. One of the respected member in this Forum posted two new links here, to do topup and to purchase add on deals (Thanks to him). Surprisingly, still the official Sun Direct website is not updated with the latest link and there is no information about the possibilty of Customer Login again. The existing DEAD link creates lot of Confusions and Questions among Sun Direct users!
* Was there any security Issue, which SD forced to close down the page?
(yes, it's none of our business, but still...)
* Why the required information is still not shown anywhere?
* Howcome the new link is still not published?
* How we can check the balance unless we do a new topup?

Totally the current silense from SD side leads to lot of Questions, Doubts and Confusion among SD Customers...

Smile

Back