• Thread starter Thread starter raja2431
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 31,175

raja2431

King of Kings
ISP
Airtel
The customer self care page is opening but not able to log in. It again and again displays the same login page when we click the submit button after typing username and password. Any one facing the same problem?

The customer self care page is opening but not able to log in. It again and again displays the same login page when we click the submit button after typing username and password. Any one facing the same problem?

yes,it is happening to all.Just close that window clear cookies and temp files and open that site again it will work for U.
it maybe due to some technical updation as these packages will be put online for addons.

hai guys selfcare is not working for me. if anybody facing this problem. and i am not able to recharge.

yes....for me also not working

Guys try to use internet explorer for sundirect website....Many option wont work in mozilla or firefox..Options like changing password..recharge...all those work when u use mozilla..So better use internet explorer..

For me customer care is working fine in firefox as well and there is no problem.May be the server must be on and off and so the customer care is behaving erratic.

Back