Sun Direct Problem still Continues

• Thread starter Thread starter kasikuwait
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 17,892
Hi Guys,I'm in UAE. I have resolved this issue with one of the experts in the DTH service. He took 4hours to found an solution. finally he aligned the dish and changed my LNB with 4 outlet (Old one have ONLY 1 outlet). now i'm happy to receive most of the channels including RAJ TV. If you wish, try to change your LNB with 4 outlets.Regards,Prasanna

Hai prasanna, U have mentioned that ur technician as alligned the dish but to which satellite u didn't mention?By the way did ur setupbox get an update ?If u could brief us it would be very helpful .In Kuwait the signal seems to be there but the quality of the signal doesn't exceed more than 28%.At the moment v have Kalaignar and mega in tamil basic pack .I am using 6feet dish and what is the size do u use in dubai?Thanks in advance.

Hi Kasi,We are using 4 feet dish. i don't think he changed the direction or how he aligned. but finally he asked me whether we can purchase and try with this 4 outlet LNB and after that it starts working for us. 4outlet LNB cost appx. 7.5KD, i believe it is not costly to try. Regards,Prasanna

SD is sending software update for some Samsung receivers with it stb becomes unlocked!!! But I am not sure whether your model will be one of them. You try to auto scan the stb so as to find the changed freqs. At present these freqs are at the same power as of DD+. Earlier it used to be stronger. If you are getting DD+ fine then you should also get these.

11030 V 27500
11110 V 30000
11610 V 30000
12603 V 28800 DVBS2 and I am not sure whether it is working or will it be tuned on older receivers.

Hi dhoni
am using SD in bahrain. 11110 Mhz v 30000 channels having problem. these channels Strength and quality varies so its scrumbling. other channels are good. So whats the problem

Hi Kasi,

We are using 4 feet dish. i don't think he changed the direction or how he aligned. but finally he asked me whether we can purchase and try with this 4 outlet LNB and after that it starts working for us.

4outlet LNB cost appx. 7.5KD, i believe it is not costly to try.

Regards,
Prasanna
HI Prasanna,

I am receiving signal strength 62% and quality 20%. I am using 6 feet dish . any hope for me if i use 4 outlet lnb as u said? any specification of that 4 outlet LNB? .Note: before instat problem I receiveing all channel clearly. now no channel is comming. Iam in KSA(close to Kuwait)

kindly reply pls.

sadiq

Dear All,I also had the same problem. Now it was resolved 4outlet LNB (I BELIEVE 4OUTLET LNB). I want to share with all who had the same signal problem. I took a chance with 4LNB and it works for me. Thats why i shared in our forum. I you wish try with 4 or leave it don't come again and again for the same repeated answers. Regards,Prasanna

HiSD channel problem is in 11110 V 30000 mhz transmission (Sony ZeeCinema, Asianet AsianetPlus, ETV Kan, TV9Kan, AsianetSuvarna etc channels are in this MHZ transmission). Why cant these channels can direct to other Mhz 11610 V 30000 or 1030 V 27500. Can anybody explain why? Or SD Engineers not aware of that like...Information please..

Hi
SD channel problem is in 11110 V 30000 mhz transmission (Sony ZeeCinema, Asianet AsianetPlus, ETV Kan, TV9Kan, AsianetSuvarna etc channels are in this MHZ transmission). Why cant these channels can direct to other Mhz 11610 V 30000 or 1030 V 27500. Can anybody explain why? Or SD Engineers not aware of that like...
Information please..

We are getting them fine in India. This frequency is weaker compared to others. Using a bigger dish or alligning properly will make you to get these frequencies. There are talks that they will move to Measat completly or like Prasana said may be changing the LNB might help.

We are getting them fine in India. This frequency is weaker compared to others. Using a bigger dish or alligning properly will make you to get these frequencies. There are talks that they will move to Measat completly or like Prasana said may be changing the LNB might help.

Hi dhoni
I used 6ft dish. this frequency around 7 - 10 pm signal and quality changes from 50 - 90% its not everyday.
Then there is no problem in SD service in India.
Should i go for 4LNB or wait for service to solve by SD itself.
Thanks for information

Back