Sun Direct Problem still Continues

• Thread starter Thread starter kasikuwait
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 31
  • Views Views 17,891
Hai Dhoni The Channels are getting reduced.I did an autoscan 2 days back and received 200 TV channels & 11 radio but today when i again scanned i got only 191 TV channels & 11 radio signals.how much channels are u getting in India .Has the transfer of the tp to Measat 3 completed plz do reply.Appreciated for u help.

Hi dhoni
I used 6ft dish. this frequency around 7 - 10 pm signal and quality changes from 50 - 90% its not everyday.
Then there is no problem in SD service in India.
Should i go for 4LNB or wait for service to solve by SD itself.
Thanks for information

They are moving to Measat finally. You try to get that satellite after things have been sorted out in few days. Once reallignment starts in India you can try Measat. See the signal quality and then decide.

---------- Post added at 08:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 AM ----------

Hai Dhoni
The Channels are getting reduced.I did an autoscan 2 days back and received 200 TV channels & 11 radio but today when i again scanned i got only 191 TV channels & 11 radio signals.how much channels are u getting in India .Has the transfer of the tp to Measat 3 completed plz do reply.
Appreciated for u help.

Some test channels from DD have been removed to put DD HD. So channels would have reduced. Wait till realignment starts. There are also talks that SD will share channels from Big tv.

Back