• Thread starter Thread starter msol49
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 12,095

msol49

Regular
ISP
HCL
Sun DTH is launching on 7th December 2007, as per the communication recieved from the Customer care and Sun official. The same will be communicated on paper and media

Sun DTH is launching on 7th December 2007, as per the communication recieved from the Customer care and Sun official. The same will be communicated on paper and media
:thumbsup: Great NEWS!!:thumbsup:

Hey guys i got call from SUN DTH Customer Care:

We can pay Rs 999/- and receive smart card from our dealer on 7th Dec.After that the installation team will call us to get our convenient time to come and install.(That would be done in 48 Hrs).

Hey Dear Techno Friends......I am a New Friend- Today onwardsThanks lot................Sundirect will be come .....byRavithaAnyone can answer my question.....How Can we receive the HOTBIRD Channels...... it is possiple ..please tellRavithaWhat a great news...............................Thankzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:yahoo::thumbsup:What a great news...............................Thankzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz:yahoo::thumbsup:

Provide the source for your info. There r so many news like this but nothing happens.:hysterical: Only 2-3 days remaining for 7 Dec but still no official news.:rofl:

Sun dth customer service girl not confirm the exact date. But she tell me that we will receive telephonic information to pay the installtin charges befor this week end. On paying the amount. the dish will be installed in our premises.But I have not seen press relese or advertisement regarting their commencement of service.

Confirmed with dealer too.We would receive the call from CC , asking us to go and pay 999 to the dealer and receive Smart Card.After that the installation will be done in another 48 Hrs.The date given by the CC is 7th Dec & Dealer said it would be 7th or 8th.It seems no ads this time bcaz of the problems they faced last time.

Provide the source for your info. There r so many news like this but nothing happens.:hysterical: Only 2-3 days remaining for 7 Dec but still no official news.:rofl:

yes u r right there is no adv in tv mainly bcz of the difficulties faced by them last time...u can view this website for more details www.satcodx.com:thumbsup:

I very much doubt the supposed Dec 7th launch date. They haven't even started marketing their product yet.

Back