Sun DTH Launching on 7th December 2007

• Thread starter Thread starter msol49
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 12,094
@lnb15k, the sun dth is now 2000rs with 1year free subscription.:yahoo: and also not locked till now.we can add tps and sats

I dont belive that SUN DIRECT is 2,000 bcz today morning i paid 1,000 rupees to my dealer he gave me one scratch card..the name of that card is INSTALLATION/ACTIVATION card..In that card it is clearly mentioned that the MRP is 999..

i hv paid 1000rs to my dealer but he didnt gave any card to me.......

ya it is great news , but when sun dth is officially launched,and what about rest of indiai think sun dth going to be hit as a low cost compared to tata/dishi love Tata Sky but what abt there cost they are too expensive so that forget about interactive services offered by them many people are going for cable insted of tatasky.as cable fees are less than tatasky in many parts of india ,and not many afford to pay such more moneyso sun dth /reliance will be hit and going to aquire more subscribers than tata witin a year time

hey what r u telling...when did u paid the amount?r u having the agreement copy with u?better call CC and u r dealer...the card will be used for activating the channels after they finish their installation...

Deva, he must give the card to u, if not immediately contact the dealer and ask for it.

Deva, he must give the card to u, if not immediately contact the dealer and ask for it.

have paid and got the recharge voucher of mrp.999 ?

Hi Friends, Today its 7th. NO ads in Sun Tv .NO Ads in Dinakaran.So whats going on? Karthick.A

they have already launched their service in chennai on 5th..I think installation process is also started..Regarding the ads there will not be any ad bcz u know what happened when they gives ad in sun tv in september this year...

Karthik this is also karthik today morning i saw egarly all news papers no add to SUN DTH I too Irritated.Dont wait for SUN DTH very good offers from TS and DishTV:wall::wall::wall:

Yes ! Karthick!!

You're right.Today morning I called Sun Direct CC regarding the launch.But I got a very poor response.They couldnt tell me any date when they are going to Lauch.Particularly when I asked for new connection they were blinking to give a answer.They were keep on telling the same dialogue"We will advertise very soooooooon"

When is that soon????????????

Karthick.A

Hi Friends,

I have a Big question.Many say that because of Politicians they are not advertising in media like paper and Tv regarding the launch.Ok.
What about the website?Why cant they Update thier website and give information to customers.I m sure no Politician is Much Educated to hack the websites.
They have 2 different Sites!!

1) Untitled Document
This site is not Updated since October and still have the Old Information!!!

2) SUN DIRECT
This site is said to be the official Site of SunDirect.
But it still says"Coming Soon"

This is very funny for a 5000 Crore Company!!!

Karthick.A

Back