Sun DTH Launching on 7th December 2007

• Thread starter Thread starter msol49
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 12,094
I very much doubt the supposed Dec 7th launch date. They haven't even started marketing their product yet.

They had already started their marketing and have bookings in lakhs and they have to deliver the same, then you will have advertisements for promoting. As far as this dth is concern SUN will survive with word of mouth itself as best promotions.

jus now i called cc. . . they have confirmed the date of launch as 7th dec. . . .v need to go n pay the charges n take the product n installation will be within 48 hrs from the time of purchase of product. . . news confirmed. . . common guys. . . lets get into the new prod and give some extra facial for those depromoters of sun dth in this forum. . .

I too got a call from Sun Direct, stating that I need to contact the dealer and schedule the installation. I need to pay 999 rs. The STB and the Dish antenna will be brought by the installation engineers. I was told they will install with 48 hours after I contact the dealer.-Ravi

I too got a call from Sun Direct, stating that I need to contact the dealer and schedule the installation. I need to pay 999 rs. The STB and the Dish antenna will be brought by the installation engineers. I was told they will install with 48 hours after I contact the dealer.

-Ravi
Cool Guys. Enoy the service & Welcome Sun Direct in this DTH Space. so competition is there for TS & Dish TV:thumbsup:

Hey Dear Techno Friends......

Anyone can answer my question.....

How Can we receive the HOTBIRD Channels...... it is possiple ..please tell

Ravitha

For receiving Hotbird in Trichi you need a big good quality dish like 16 feet mesh or 10 or 12 feet good quality solid offset dish. Also clear line of sight in that direction :thumbsup:

jus now i called cc. . . they have confirmed the date of launch as 7th dec. . . .v need to go n pay the charges n take the product n installation will be within 48 hrs from the time of purchase of product. . . news confirmed. . . common guys. . . lets get into the new prod and give some extra facial for those depromoters of sun dth in this forum. . .

If sun Dth clicks then those greedy ts and dish tv would go down the drain atleast in TN. If sun can give for Rs.1000 (stb not for us) then why did those 2 charged 4000-5000? That too Mpeg2 locked boxes :mad:

@lnb15k, the sun dth is now 2000rs with 1year free subscription.:yahoo: and also not locked till now.we can add tps and sats

@lnb15k, the sun dth is now 2000rs with 1year free subscription.:yahoo: and also not locked till now.we can add tps and sats
i hav a doubt yhis one year validity for all channels in satcodx3

yes.it should be for those channels which come for 75rs.tamil or telugu/kannada etc.

yes.it should be for those channels which come for 75rs.tamil or telugu/kannada etc.
but thr r many star channels ... wen they r going to announce the packages...

Back