Sun DTH Launching on 7th December 2007

• Thread starter Thread starter msol49
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 12,094
he guys they launched the service and i even watched the transmissionI vl be gettin it by today

he guys they launched the service and i even watched the transmission
I vl be gettin it by today

can u please take some photos and post it here..it is very helpful to us..me too booked sun direct dth...can u pls tell me about the picture quality and name of the channels provided by them?

thanks to Viki and vln arun for ur reply.....i got installation and activation card from my dealer

thanks to Viki and vln arun for ur reply.....i got installation and activation card from my dealer

:thumbsup: ...Did u ask when they will come for installation , in my case they said they would come today, eagerly waiting.

:thumbsup: ...Did u ask when they will come for installation , in my case they said they would come today, eagerly waiting.

he told me that because of rain installation is delayed ........they wil cum today or tomo......

My brother got the DTH installed in his house. Only free channels are coming now. I heard from the distributor that the activation will start on monday.

After exchange of words, the dealer agreed to install it by 5 this evening. Will update after installation.

I dont know why u got annoyed now ... as per our other members sun dth already launched ...

U want advertisements or dth signals ...??????????????Karthik this is also karthik today morning i saw egarly all news papers no add to SUN DTH I too Irritated.
Dont wait for SUN DTH very good offers from TS and DishTV:wall::wall::wall:

finally i got Sun Direct is installed at home this afternoon. Currently i am receiving only DD direct channels. I was told that sun services will be activated tomorrow. STB is black, sleek and sexy. Picture quality is very goodYou will have to really chase the dealer for installation

its ok deva:thumbsup:pls update us after sun direct installed..i am eagerly waiting for the installation..i paid the dealer 1000 bucks yesterday but i didnt receive any call from them till now....

finally i got Sun Direct is installed at home this afternoon. Currently i am receiving only DD direct channels. I was told that sun services will be activated tomorrow. STB is black, sleek and sexy. Picture quality is very good

You will have to really chase the dealer for installation

can u pls take some photos and upload here..bcz many of the members in this forum didnt even saw the product..it will be very helpful for us...

can u pls tell me the name of the manufacturer who producing STB to sun direct..many r telling that there is no name mentioned in it..just the logo of sun direct is present..is it true?

Back