Switching from BSNL Broadband to Airtel Broadband

• Thread starter Thread starter jason29
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 73
  • Views Views 17,404
No one is good in my area..no call from airtel. bsnl landline is down for 5 days after 2 calls to the customer care and online complaint..anyway I will be closing my bsnl bb by next month start and look for some alternatives

call nos on small stickers adv posted outside most of house wherever airtel is available.
I did the same, requesting online was no response, I think they don't earn commission when lead is generated online.

you really should get on twitter. just to get customer support.

Thanks for the support, I might visit both office to check the connection status..man I am so pissed off without broadband for 7 days...

Bugged them on twitter, got standard messages saying "We are looking into it", "You will get a call soon" man i like their standard reply

I got Airtel broadband installed yesterday, I was in office so the guy came to installed put my Full name in SSID :devil:
he has also changed the router login from default value so I need to contact him when he switches on his damn phone
and change the stupid SSID:punch:

I took 16mbps plan, but speed test shows around 5mpbs ,
landline phone I had is not working, is there any trick/modification needed to have it working ?

Back