Taking a New connection

• Thread starter Thread starter sachinc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2,768

sachinc

ISP
Sify
I am switching from sify to MTNL and have submitted my request with MTNL on the 1st of this month. How much time does it take for the MTNL guys to set up the connection.

Welcome to Mtnl club :thumb::thumb:I think may be 15- infinity may be 15 if u are lucky :yahoo:Brilliant move shifting from sify to Mtnl....Dump sify :)

Just pay a visit to your local exchange, they should be able to help, many times we come across some good chaps who really go out of their way to help customers (By PSU standards) :)

I am switching from sify to MTNL and have submitted my request with MTNL on the 1st of this month. How much time does it take for the MTNL guys to set up the connection.
It is different for every exchange. Just visit your exchange and ask how long it will take. I believe even 1504 should be able to give you a proper reply for this question.

If you take Unlimited package then i think they will give you your connection in 15 days more or less but other packages may take up to 2 months so Goodluck. ;)

Even I am dumping Sify and taking MTNL this week... It is a Sunday today so I suppose I will have to go to the exchange tomo... Hopefully I'll get a connection quick...

Even I am dumping Sify and taking MTNL this week... It is a Sunday today so I suppose I will have to go to the exchange tomo... Hopefully I'll get a connection quick...
a lot of areas in mumbai were having a waiting period. dunno what the scenario is now.

a lot of areas in mumbai were having a waiting period. dunno what the scenario is now.
Same, no difference. The only difference is that UL users get less waiting period.

Back