Taking a New connection

• Thread starter Thread starter sachinc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 2,768
dude trust me. MTNL wasthe fastet. I had it installed at a frendz place...... we went to the exchange. they asked us to call 1500..... 1500 took the request.. it was done in ONE working week......Location Lakshmi Nagar New Del......

I am not that lucky. It has been three weeks that i had applied for the 256 Kbps UL plan but no one has turned up yet. Those babus are not picking put the phone also. :madness:

just go to your exchange n direct meet SDO ;),even when some time if i get any trouble i call him n withing 2-3 hours problem solve

i am more than satisfied using MTNL....last time i got downtime was abou 2 months old.......no probs at alland as for the connection...i live near to exchange....so within 5 days after applying for connection i went to the exchange and on the 6th day got the connection :thumbsup::thumbsup:.....the man working there was really helpful....

I submitted the forms for 256 kbps unlimited combo connection in my nearest exchange (in Delhi) with Rs. 500 fees in cash yesterday afternoon. I already own my modem.Connection was installed today in the morning and is working fine so far. :)

I guess you guys were lucky.
MTNL is smart,moment recession came ,They have started giving connection vary FAST:p :p:p

I applied on the 16th in person at the nearest exchange. The connection was installed half an hour ago, so 4 days. The plan is DSL 399. This is in Lokhandwala, Mumbai.

Back