Tata Broadband: Is Night UL deactivated ?(New Conn)

• Thread starter Thread starter rspremium
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 98
  • Views Views 16,295
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeh its available only for time based plans . Can anyone with time plan who doesnt have night ul enabled confirm this ?

yeah, valid on time based plan only however a confirmation on NU feature validity wud be appreciated ... tht wud end all the misleads given to us by the TI CC..

@th3jackalSorry for late reply. I am on NU plan from 30th Aug. It does show 'unsubscribe to NU' plan button when I logon to website. Also I am not charged for the night time surfing. You have NU plan already activated or you want to activate?

i am waiting for a new connection .. however before applying i wud like a confirmation on the NU feature. .. whether i can activate or no .. ?

So what's the status of the NUL? I thought the billing problems were supposed to have been resolved by now. My night time usage is still charged. They have restored my hours a couple of times but I keep having to call them. Do I have to keep calling every 10 days from now on to get my night-time hours restored? It's a real pain in the neck.Really NUL is probably the first really decent thing that Tata Indicom has done in its entire history and they managed to mess it up. Can't this company do anything right?

lol. as if we never knew that problem wud arise. as i said earlier, they are takign customers for granted. they just dont want to solve this problem. whoever complains they give back hrs and whoever doesnt.. well.. we all know what!

Guys, does POOR service with TATA-indicom surprise anyone of you?

Come on... get real, they are a bunch of thugs, cheating us on a daily basis... no credits for downtimes, no credits for drops in speeds, no toll-free numbers that we can call when we have issues... basically NO SERVICE GUARANTEES FOR US AT ALL !!

Stand up and stop taking the nonsense... write to the CMD, VSNL/ TATA-indicom. Here are the addresses (send letters only by courier, keep the WB slip/ proof at hand!) because you will land up having to escalte it to TRAI:

Mr. Subodh Bhargava
CMD
VSNL - Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
Bangla Sahib Road
New Delhi - 110 001
Delhi
(eMail: [email protected])

His PA:
Mr. R. K. Khushu
Tel.: 011-23747319
eMail: [email protected]

Also write to:
Ms. Mamta Jain
Customer Assurance Head
VSNL HQ - Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd.
M. G. Road, Fort
Mumbai - 400 001
Tel.: 022-66101240
eMail: [email protected]

After all of that get TRAI involved.

Need more help... I can be reached at ajoyericlal AT gmail DOT com.

Cheers and good luck!
Ajoy

Last edited by a moderator:
oh you agree!?!! more surprising than tatabb solving the problem :p

Even myself am getting a really good connection from TATA . My night Ul is active , theres hardly any downtime and speeds are great but if customercare is still saying that its a billing problem and this plan will be available later without giving any actual date then yes they are misguiding new customers with false promises . If they dont have it they should just say flatly that the plan is not available , why should they say all the billing system crap , there's hardly any problem in billing system because i have not seen myself getting billed at night since a month now .

Hey Mr. 'power': Greeting to Navi Mumbai!TATA Indicom Broadband are a terribly disorganized lot (see my long write-ups in other areas of this forum). Their billing sucks big time. It is actually a fraudulent company cheating many customers. Ask those that have pre-paid & post-paid connections. Well, here is why I state what I say (and I have all the facts/ proof):- In period spanning 17 months, I have received 6 different kinds of bills (look and feel totally different). Today the official bill is just a plainpaper printout.- Not one bill to date had the correct downtime credits on it, i.e. credited against the total amount I was/am supposed to pay.- Not one bill is logical in itself. Ask a TATA man how and when they calculate downtimes. You'll be shocked. For querries:Mr. Anish MittalHead of Billing (North India)Mobile Tel.: 092127-05233 Head of Customer Assurance (India)Ms. Mamta JainOffice Direct Dial: 022-66101240 Dude, the 'Broadband Division" is thoroughly disorganized... poor customer services, incorrect billing, no toll-free number for lodging complaints, no responses from management, etc. Do you see a wonderful company in that?I do not, definitely not ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back